Chapter 21 : Going back

Lucy [POV]

I awoke in the middle of the night to a cry and a whimper . Alarmed I rushed out of bedroom to my babies room . I see both of my babies and the look on there face tells me there hungry . I breast fed both of them and there eyes opened . The color of there eyes was reattaching . It was a beautiful turquoise . That's when I noticed I haven't named my babies .

I picked up my little boy and stared at him . "Jackson" I whispered . The baby began to cry . "Okay how about Ethan" I whispered and once more He began to cry . "Alright how about Haru" I whispered once more . The babies eyes sparkled . Haru . My lovely Haru .

I picked up my little girl . "Amy" I said softly . My baby closed her eyes . "Luna" I whispered . she opened her eyes slowly but closed her eyes once more . "Ethena" I whispered and the babies eyes opened . Just like Haru her eyes sparkled .

I rocked both of my babies to sleep before going back to my bedroom . Ethena and Haru . I smiled to myself loving their names . With that thought I fell asleep once more in my bed .

The next morning 'demon me' and 'goddess me' pounced me . I yelped in alarm .

"What happened" I yelled disorientated .

"Nothing did . We are just so excited" 'goddess me' said .

"So how was your night" 'demon me' said in a monotone voice .

"Why are you excited ? And yes I had a good night . I named my children Ethena and Haru" I said smiling.

"Kawaii" 'goddess me' said squealing .

"Cute names" 'demon me' said .

"They picked it themselves" I told them as I started retelling them what happened last night . Both looked amazed .

"It's time to go . If you stay any longer in mid-zone your internal organs might fail" 'demon me' said .

I understood what she meant . I grabbed both of my babies and met 'goddess and demon me' outside .

"It's time to go sweetie . We are going to go back to your body after this" 'goddess me' said.

"This is goodbye for us" 'demon me' said .

"Thank you for everything . If it weren't for the both of you I wouldn't have been able to have Ethena and Haru in my arms " I said while crying . They both hugged me carefully .

The portal once more formed and left me outside the palace . I looked as both of my forms went inside my body as soon as I stepped out of the portal .

Zeref [POV]

We had just conquered the whole continent of Fiore . Most guilds gave in after seeing Fairy Tail disappear . Some fought but soon surrendered . It was quite difficult to maintain both continents but it all worked out .

TIMESKIP (5 months later)

I was sitting in the meeting room with the Spriggan 12 . No one has said a word . We were just sitting waiting for someone to say something . All of a sudden we felt a strong energy pattern all to familiar . The Spriggan 12 Locke arms and we all transported to the spot .

There I saw the woman that I have been waiting to see badly for 5 months . She was holding two blonde babies who radiated off energy as well .

I began to cry as walked forward to her . I hugged her carefully as was surprised she didn't keep me away . I thought she hated me after what I did.

"Hey darling . I missed you . And yes I forgive you and I understand you were just worried about my health . I want you to meet your son and daughter - Haru and Ethena " Lucy said answering my question before I asked and telling me my children's names . I stared in shock than kissed Lucy . I gave a kiss to Haru than Ethena . When I did there eyes opened and I was staring at 2 pairs of turquoise eyes .

Lucy [POV]

"Hey everyone . I want you to meet Ethena and Haru . Come on" I yelled seeing the Spriggan 12 behind Zeref .

All of them came and started asking all these questions . Irene and brandish told me what happened when they found out I was pregnant and I laughed .

A party came to celebrate the babies miracle birth and my survival . The party went into night . Zeref apologized so many times I started laughing . The party ended soon and we all fell asleep happily .

❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌

I want to give a special thanks to 3 people who gave me name suggestions for the twins . I wanna recognize them for that and also there support they have given me .

So special thanks to ~

AnimeLoverAndMore
bluexyadz
emma231203

❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌~❌