Chapter 26 : Forgiveness

Natsu [POV]

I'm stuck in this demon form of E.N.D but at least I can put my wings away on my own will . I put on a cape to hide my body from the people of Magnolia .

As I entered the guild , my first thoughts went to Lucy and Zeref . I wonder how they met ? How come my brother brought me back to life ? What am I ? How did Lucy get her powers ?

"Morning Natsu" Mira said as calmly as ever .

"Morning . How is everyone?" I asked .

"There going to wake up soon . They just need more rest . Lucy and Zeref have been stirring . Do you mind checking if they are awake ?" Mira said sweetly .

I went to the cell room downstairs . There I saw Lucy and Zeref cuddling with each other or trying too .

"Zeref , I'm sorry . If I weren't so weak we would've won . All I had my eyes on was revenge on Team Natsu" Lucy said crying .

"Your not weak , Lucy . Hell if I were in your position I would want revenge as well . Don't worry love " Zeref said kissing Lucy's cheek .

"I love you . At least our children are safe" Lucy said . That's my Lucy . Always concerned for others even though she should worry about herself .

"That's true . I'm glad we got caught" Zeref said smiling .

I stared at awe in there relationship . I slowly headed upstairs to tell Mira that they are awake .

"Hey Mira . Yeah both of them are awake " I said smiling .

"Here you carry the plates while I open there cuffs for they can eat" Mira said in her commanding voice .

"Hai" I replied and scurried away to retrieve the plates . Once I had them I went with Mira downstairs .

Mira [POV]

I bet they are hungry . I made them strawberry pancakes with scrambled eggs . This was Lucy's  favorite .

When I reached there door it was a kawaii moment 😍😍 !!!!! Zeref and Lucy were holding hands while cuddling even though they were in cuffs .

"Hey you guys . I made you breakfast" I said smiling . I opened the cell and unlocked there hand cuffs . They didn't even resist .

"Aren't you going to try to escape" I asked curiously .

Both Lucy and Zeref stared at me . "No we deserve this . It's punishment time for the both of us" they replied simultaneously .

"Thank you for the food . It looks lovely and smells amazing" Zeref said politely . I stared at shock .

"Thank you Mira for making my favorite" Lucy said smiling .

Zeref and Lucy both fed each other from there plates . It was so cute . I say down next to them and watched them with Natsu .

I'm glad Lucy was happy . She looked even more happier than when she joined the guild and got her guild stamp .

"Mira I'm sorry for everything " Lucy said after she finished .

"I liked to apologize as well for almost destroying the world and killing your guild mates" Zeref said after Lucy .

To say I was shocked was a understatement . I knew they meant this apologies with all there heart .

"It's okay . We are family now so we will give you a second chance . If you truly want to make up for what you've done , you would destroy all dark guilds to atone for your sins . Just like Jellal's team" Natsu said with his goofy smile .

Zeref and Lucy hugged the both of us while crying .

"Thank you" they both said at the same time . I hugged back and she'd some tears of my own .

🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸

One more chapter and it's complete. Yayyyyy !!!!!

🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸~🌸