Part Fourteen

Two weeks go by and Holtz and I are still going hot and heavy. We spend every night together, switching off between places, and I honestly have never been happier. She fits so perfectly into my life that I don't know how I've lived without her all this time. There are so many things Holtz does to make my life better, more enjoyable. She's so incredibly kind and loving towards me. She makes sure to tell me everyday how beautiful I am. She holds my hand to work, she opens doors for me, saves me the best parts of her meals. It's so many little things that I can't name them all, but are all an integral part of what makes Holtzmann so amazing.

She's so amazing, actually, that I know I've fallen head over heels in love with her. I haven't told her yet, about how deep my feelings for her have become, but I don't think I can hold it in much longer. I don't know how many times I've almost slipped up, the words forming on my mouth when we wake up in the morning, after sex, when we go to sleep. But I'm sure she thinks it's too soon for that. I mean, I think it's too soon, too, but I can't help what I feel.

It's Friday night, and Holtzmann and I have eaten dinner at her place and have wandered to her bedroom, where we're now partially clothed and entangled in each other's arms. As Holtzmann is kissing down my body, dragging my pants along with it, I moan loudly to the air. My eyes are closed in bliss as I lay at the top of her bed, running my fingers through her hair. I close my eyes and lose myself to my desire.

I may have lost myself too deeply however, because I finally hear Holtzmann call my name and I realize she's said it several times now.

"Yeah, Holtzy?" I murmur.

"Your phone is ringing." She says as she kisses the inside of my thighs.

"I don't care, keep going."

She shrugs her shoulders and continues her ministrations, but my cellphone continues to chirp over and over. She lifts her head again a few minutes later, elated.

"Maybe you should answer it, hotstuff. What if its important?"

"Ugh, fine."

I grab my phone off the nightstand and Holtzmann continues to nip and suck on my inner thighs, furthering my frustration. Wanting to hurry the phone call, I answer abruptly, without looking at the caller ID.

"This is Erin," I huff into the speaker.

"We need to have a discussion, Erin." My blood runs ice cold when I recognize the voice and the disgust that it's laced with. I sit up straight and Holtz looks up at me, concern flooding her face, her brows knitting together.

"Mom?" My voice becomes so small I almost can't hear myself. I look down at Holtzmann, who's still looking at me, confused and concerned. If she only knew how terrified I am right now.

"Yes, Erin, or did you forget who I was?"

"Mom... let me call you back in like half an hour. I'm not home." I swing my legs off the side of the bed and start putting my panties and pants back on.

"I will give you exactly 30 minutes to call me back." She hung up the phone and I cradle my head in my hands. Holtzmann's small and delicate fingers begin rubbing small circles on my lower back and I look over at her. She's also risen to a sitting position next to me and I can tell by the look in her eyes that she's unsure of how to handle the current situation.