ch.8 A New Life Together!

Its been two months since the barrier had been broken. Chara and Frisk are still in love, Asriel was brought back and they all live in their new home Toriel works at the school that the trio will be attending. Undyn and Alphys now seen as a mothers to Frisk are happy with their jobs. Undyn is a detective and Alphys is a scientist. sans is also a scientist while pap is Mettatons body guard, Metta pretty much hired him to flirt with.

~Charas pov~

I woke up in my bed cold and annoyed. Someone across the street was mowing their lawn at 9:30 in the morning! It was October 7th and I was excited for Halloween. I loved the holiday because of the costumes and the chocolate. Plus I haven't celebrated it in a long time. Cold and unable to sleep I pop up and crack my back."I wonder if Frisk is up?" I said to my self. I walk across the Hall to see Frisks door open a crack.

~3rd person~

Chara opens Frisks door more to see them sitting on their bed on their phone. With closer inspection they see frisk had tear stained cheeks. "Hey, you okay?" Chara said as she walks to Frisks side. "Yeah...just a bad dream." She said before Chara hugged her and said sorry. Chara and Frisk both had nightmares off each other dyeing or them murdering. "Chara, do you think it I died when I jumped they would have been happier?" After Frisk said this they began to tear up some. Chara looked at them , unsure what to say. "No! I think you make every one happier. If it wasn't for you they wouldn't be happy or free." Chara then kissed Frisk which they melted into. Frisk then realised the day. As they pulled away from the kiss she said " we have to go shopping for school tomorrow!" This earned a eye roll from chara. "Why do we have to go to that hell! They will hate us!" Chara said. She hadn't warmed up well to the humans yet, it didn't help much so many anti monster groups targeting her. Frisk looked at her as they cuddled, admiring her looks. Frisk could easily get lost in her crimson eyes. As the two laid there intoxicated in each other someone knocked on the door. "Hey you two up?" Said asriel. "Yeah!" Chara said slightly annoyed that the moment was over but didn't mind to much since it was asriel. He then entered the room not surprised that Chara was there with Frisk. "Mom made breakfast!" He said excited like most mornings. "Thanks azzy we will be right down!" Frisk said smiling. It was surprising to Toriel how fast Asriel warmed up to Frisk considering how nervous he is around new people but they had become good friends fast. As he left the room the two got ready for the day and headed down for breakfast. The rest of the day was full of the three running around and enjoying the nice day. Chara was glad they had a big backyard so azzy can enjoy the sun without being in as much danger as he would be outside his home. "Chara! You, me duel!" Asriel said as he got ready for a attack. Chara really had to think, her and Azzy used to spar for fun but now she is stronger and doesn't like the thought of hurting him. "Your on!" She finally said. Frisk then stepped back and watched. Chara then began to doge left and right to avoid fire, then when she had her chance Chara came tword asriel. He tried to block but instead faced a full on tickle attack! "Oh no! The human knows my weakness!" He shouted in between giggles. "Yes! I am an evil, selfish human! Beware!!!" She said while she poked him. Then Toriel came out with papyrus. "Oh children! Dinner is ready." Chara and Azzy then sat up as Frisk giggled at Charas fluffed up hair. "YES HUMANS! GET CLEANED UP FOR A GREAT MEAL MADE BY THE ONE AND ONLY!" Papyrus said as he and Toriel re enter the home. "Looks like you win for now..." Azzy said as he brushed grass of his shoulders. Chara laughed as she did the same. Then the three headed inside. "Ms.Tori is undyn home yet?" Asked Frisk. She then looked at the teen with a smile. " No, but she should be any moment." Frisk then nodded as she went to clean up. Then as every one got home and sat down for dinner the tension began. It started with puns and bits of flirtations between Sans and Toriel. This coused amidet glares directed at sans from Chara. "Dumb skeleton, he doesn't deserve mom!" She thought. Then when Frisk noticed she put her hand on Charas leg making her flustered and blush. "You okay dear?" Toriel said. "Yeah mom, g-great! " she said. Frisk then moved her hand up Charas leg slowly making her blush more. Then she stopped so far up Charas leg she could barely keep up her sharade. Then as everyone finished their meal it was later and everyone said their goodnights.

~frisk point of view~

I laid in bed, really cold. I wish Chara was here then finally I made my decision and got up. I quietly walk down the hall to her room and knocked. "Who is it." She said. " It's meee~" I said. Chara then came to her door and opened it right away. "I'm glad your here." She smiled.
~third pov~

Then the two went to the bed and began to kiss. They did that for some time but because of the busy day tomorrow they weren't going to do any thing crazy. They finished their kiss and laid next to each other. "I love you." Frisk said lost once again lost in Charas eyes. Chara smiled and said the same. Chara thought Frisk was perfect. The fact that someone like them could exist and was a human was a miracle. Then embraced in each other the lovers fell asleep.