ch.1 A thousand thoughts

It started simple, when Frisk fell. They awoke to a panicked voice asking if they were okay, the voice was soft and quite, Frisk opened there eyes and looked around. The second they did they felt a bolt of pain in there head and felt dizzy. The voice then went on to say "I don't really know how I got here but... I can try to assist you the best I can! " Frisk then  cleared their throughout and began to speak. " I can't really see you, but thanks for the concern. I'm not sure what happened but I don't know where I am." Then they herd no response.  After a bit of a wait to get the pain to calm Frisk got up and began to walk down the hall. They were then greeted by a flower. "Howdy!" The flower greated. Frisk was stunned and was sure they were halusentating from the fall. Then the flower went on to explain how things work in battle and offerd love. Frisk, trusting the flower and abliged. As Frisk approached the "friendliness pallets" they herd the same voice from before yell " Wait! Dont walk twords those!" Frisk amidet stopped and backed away. And then a sudden flash of fire appear couseing the creature to flee and the voice to gasp. Then from the flames a goat lady apperd.

_______________________________________

I hoped you guys liked part one I know there isn't fluff or anything charsk at all but I wanted to lead to a good meeting off the two hopefully it'll all make sense soon! <3