ch.2 wanting to know you

After some time of meeting the goat lady Frisk now knows of as Ms.Toriel and going through puzzles and meeting new friends Frisk is shown to a room to rest. "Thank you for everything miss" Frisk says. Toriel the  gets a blanket and puts it on the bed. "It is no problem dear, I'm glad to do it!" She smiles and leaves, The Frisk sits on the bed and thinks for a bit before finally saying " Who are you? I mean you were nice and helped me back there when I needed it but then were silent, you seem nice!" After a bit of silence frisk then herd " I don't know why I'm here, I mean I'm happy to help I guess but I put together fast you are a human correct?" Then confused Frisk responded with " Yeah why?" Then Frisk sat waiting, they took off there shoes and laid on the bed and herd a sigh " well if you must know... I'm chara, I died but for some reason I'm now here, I don't really like humans but as long as you don't kill monsters I'll help you." Frisk looked confused but then just said " thanks." And laid down " I know you're here but to you mind if I sleep?" Chara then sighs once more before saying " sure, I know your probably tierd." Frisk then slept the night away while Chara just thought, a lot in fact.  "why did they want to know me, why am I alive. The plan failed and... what happened to Azzy?" This question hounted charas mind all night. After what felt like a eternity Frisk awoke. Toriel steps in and offers Frisk a home with her. Chara was taken back by this and soon realised that her dad was no were to be seen. " How long was I dead?!?" She needed to know. Frisk in the kindest way possible said no then tried to leave, eventually after using Charas tips Frisk left the ruins and headed through town to town. With Charas help frisk made friends with every monster and was almost to the barrier. But then they grew curious, the learnd from Flowey they could reset back to the time they fell. What if I... try a different approach and the  reset!'' They didn't want to hert anyone close but they just wanted to try something different. So they went to the Snowden inn and with little time for Chara   to react they reset the timeline. They soon awoke in the same bed of flowers, Chara was left so confused. "WHAT THE HELL FRISK! And to think I  was starting to think you weren't a bad kid! I'm so thick and naive , all humans are bad!" Chara was furious and Frisk felt bad right away. " I'm so sorry!" they cried out. "Whatever! " Chara said before going silent. Frisk meet Flowey and Toriel before heading to the ruins by them selves they soon met a froggit and looked at it as they thought. Ultimately Frisk chose to kill it leading to Chara mad again " WHY DID YOU..... WHAT THE..... FRISK I SWEAR IF I WASNT A GOST!!" Frisk didn't spare the next three things before feeling an off pain when they checked there soul it went from a bright red to a darker red. Frighten by this Frisk tried to reset once more when they hit the option instead of a reset Chara yelped in pain. Frisk then yelled " Ch-chara are you okay?!?" She then replied "Just fine you idiot!" Frisk not sure of what happened went on until they were greated with the next monster Frisk went to spare it when suddenly they slashed the monster right downt the chest. "WAIT WHAT!"  Chara simply giggled and frisk kept walking. The murder continued, Toriel, pap, undyn. Everyone. Frisk hated it, knowing what Frisk started. Chara when  in control would stop right before the last hit on some people but would laugh and move on. Frisk has corrupted her. Plain and simple!

_______________________________________

Longer chapter, but hoped you enjoyed. It probably is obvious now but English isn't my first language:p
So sorry for the people who my sad spelling and grammer effect but I hope you at least enjoyed the story!