L.S.B.I.M.Y.S (Dean Winchester)

Pairing: Dean Winchester x Reader

Summary: last of the leather Squeaks but I'll Make you Scream series.

Warnings: Smut, oral (male receiving), female!Dom, power play

Word count:1203 words

Author's Note: finally done, naughties.  Please enjoy and let me know how it was! ~Xxmoon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your fingers were shaking ever so slightly on Dean's buckle. Blowing out a calming breath, you tried to steady your hands. But, let's be honest-who can have steady hands with Dean Winchester? Especially how he looked right now.

   His cheeks were flushed, his eyes (a bright as they were) were hooded and dark, and his very well built chest falling and rising rapidly as he bit his lip, starring down at you.

   Fucking hell.

  Undoing the belt finally and sliding the zipper down, your fingertips brush against Dean's rock hard member. Dean's hips bucked upwards at the contact as he groaned, reaching for you.

   "Tsk tsk," you scold. "What did I say, Dean?"

    His hands fall down and he grumbles, "Your rodeo."

    You nod, and pull his boxers down as well. "If I have to tell you one more time, I'll tie those hands down," you threaten half-serious.

   Then you go back to admiring the beautiful body laid before you. Dean's hard on was very impressive, in fact just looking at it made you shiver. Thick, long, and throbbing slightly with a perfect drop of precum at the tip, he looked like a treat you had to taste.

   So you did.

  Leaning forward you licked the bead away, the sweet-salty taste of Dean filling your mouth as he withered against you.

   "Please, Y/n," he moaned.

Now that shocked you. Dean Winchester begging?  For you? Call it an ego boost but you were definitely liking that.

   Bracing yourself, you took him in your mouth (what you could fit anyway), licking and sucking from the base to the tip. Dean's hips bucked hard, and you moaned sinking down further motioning him to fuck your mouth.

      Which he did.

Short shallow thrusts that hit right at the back of your throat. It was pure addiction. The feeling of blowing him, the growing anticipation in your gut, and the wetness sickening your thighs.

   "Enough, y/n, or I'll cum," Dean groaned pulling your hair to raise your head.

    You did let go, but not without a big pop.

Sitting back on your heels, you threw Dean a scolding look. You had warned him. This was your time to enjoy and play. Even if it was just for a moment, even if Dean went back to hating you right after he came. This was your time.

Time to feel unbelievably close to this particularly hard headed, emotional roller coaster of a man without it backlashing on you.

  And he was going to ruin it? Hell no.

Reaching behind yourself you grab his leather jacket.  By now Dean is looking at you questionably, but doesn't have time to comment as you reach forward and bind his hands to the bed.

   "What the hell, Y/n?" Dean groans tugging on his restraints.

"I told you, Dean. This is the punishment for not listening," you shrug, and pull down your own pants.

You watch Dean's mouth open and close several times once your dripping core is exposed. You watch as he licks his lips at the sight.

You move to straddle him, sighing in pleasure when your sensitive clit rubs against the tip of his dick.

"Fuck, Y/n. God give me that little pussy, please," Dean groans, totally wanton and caught up in the sensations you were giving him.

You carefully ease yourself onto him,sinking lower inch by inch slowly, taking him all in until he is hilt deep and your pelvis are touching.

"Oh, fuck," you groan shifting. "I never thought you'd fill me up this good."

   As you begin to work yourself up and down, shifting between slow and fast, you can feel your orgasm approaching. Your stomach was beginning to twist as the pressure began to build in your body.

  And of course Dean hadn't stopped fucking you. He began to thrust upward rapidly, his pelvis hitting your clit every time you came down, and it only sent you higher each time.

   You began riding harder and faster, both of you sweating and whisper sweetie nothings to each other as you worked each other over the edge.

  Your orgasm hit first, washing over you in waves of ecstasy as your body froze and shivered.

   Dean's orgasm followed closely after yours, and the feeling of him filling you with hot ropes of his cum, made you cum again with a shake and yelp.

Afterwards as you lay there panting, having untied Dean, he turns toward you with a big smile on his face.

    "I was right," he says triumphantly.

   "hm?"

    "Leather Squeaks but I'll Make you Scream."

~~~4 months later~~~~~

  You stood in front of the cross feeling both sad and happy. It was a warm day, and the breeze was nice but here you were with tears on your cheeks.

    This was the Placer you out in the field you burned your parents. Of course it held no connection to them, but at least you had a way to remember them.

To apologize to them.

"Momma," you say aloud to the gentle wind and the flowers all around. "Daddy," to the solid ground and the bright sky.

   You hear a car door shut in the distance, and you look back to see Dean waiting by Baby's hood for you. You knew he was worried. When you had brought this up, he really didn't understand. But he did understand that you needed support, so here you were.

   And there he was waiting for you to come back to him.

You turn back to the cross and continue with a smile even through your tears, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I fell in love with a Winchester. Dean Winchester. I know you warned me to stay away, but they're the only family I got now."

  You take a deep breath. "I don't know why you took that hunt for them, and I don't know why I agreed to hunt with them...I think...I think it's fate. I love Dean, and I want you guys to love him too. Especially because...I'm pregnant, almost four months."

  You wipe your eyes and lean down closer to the cross, "I haven't told Dean yet, but he asked me to marry him and I said yes. I'll tell him tonight about the baby though."

You stand up, having reassured yourself and sigh, "please be happy for me, Momma and Papa. This hunting life isn't easy, but I finally found someone to share it with. And even if things go wrong, I'll be okay, because you raised a tough, intelligent girl."

  As you turn to walk away, you turn back to whisper one more thing to your parents, "I love you guys."

  As you walk back to the comforting arms of Dean, you realize that a new road is set before you. Hunting and raising a family was never easy, but part of you knew you and Dean would be just fine.

***the end