Chapter 5

"What are you thinking about?" Randy asked softly. the walk to my house had been silent until then.
"Huh?" I turned to face him confused.
"Well your never this quiet you must be contemplating something."
"Oh, I was just thinking about the incident in the bathroom," I said stopping and turning to him. "The killer his shoes were different the other killers were wearing cheap sneakers this killer was wearing black loafers and the pants they were different from Billy's" I explained as I looked at him, frowning. "I was thinking what if one of the killers was stu?" he suggested as I thought about this possibility, "you could be right rand Casey was his girlfriend and she dumped him he had a motive" I concluded he just nodded "and don't forget he's been very close to billy lately" Randy added
"Yeah but one thing doesn't add up, he wasn't wearing those type of pants or shoes ethier that's means if billy and stu were the killers they must have someone else working with them" I said "a third killer this is big" Randy said wide eyed. By this time we were at my house little did we know someone was watching us that whole time "you want a ride home? I mean, you walked me all this way I can get ready for work at your house"
"Yeah besides I'm not leaving you alone remember," he grinned. "Yeah I remember" I said opening the door and going up to my room to get my work clothes and also a change of clothes for the party later while he waited downstairs.

After a while I came downstairs "Thank you for driving me home and letting me protect you! I love you!" his eyes staring into mine "Awh," i smiled sweetly, "I love you too, Rand," i booked him on the nose and kissed him before unlocking the car door and getting in.
He blushed momentarily before getting into the other side of the car and letting me drive him home.

I had just finished getting dressed "You think Sidney could have been wrong?" I called out to him as he was in his room and I was in the conjoined bathroom
"About what, Sof?" he asked curiously. "Cotton," I replied, turning to him. He gave me a curious look, "I know her mom wasn't exactly faithful to her dad, Rand. But do you think Cotton could be innocent?" I asked him "I don't know," he shrugged, "I mean, there was a lot of talk right? Her dad was always out of town, her mom might have been having an affair with him." he said "But if Sid was wrong, then the guy who killed our moms is still out there," I sighed slightly. "Don't go there, Sofie all this talk about three killers and cotton being innocent," he muttered, "You're starting to sound like some Wes S Carpenter movie." I looked up.

"Wes Craven, Sean S Cunningham or John Carpenter?" I smirked making him laugh slightly.
You're getting as good as me at the movie references," he said his footsteps could be herd "almost" he laughed

"Listen in all seriousness please don't freak yourself out, okay. We've got a long night ahead of us." He said he sounded closer
I was brushing my hair in front of Randy's bathroom mirror dressed in my work clothes as I hummed a tune to myself. Just then I saw movement in the corner of my eye and then again as a reflection behind me.
I let out a small squeal at first I thought it was the killer but it was just Randy. "Sorry Sofie" he said, he then leaned down and began kissing my neck when he realized that I had gone back to my brushing.
"Randy," i closed my eyes, "what are you" I started but stopped mid sentence as he moved down my neck and onto my shoulder. I leaned my head back a bit, biting my lip. He made his way up again then he turned me around and started stroking my face with and then my lips with his finger. His pulled me closer and his lips crashed against mine in a soft but passionate kiss. He lifted me up, placing my legs around his torso.
He placed me on his bed and kissed me again my hands ran through his hair roughly and he began kissing my neck again. "Randy," i moaned out softly. That was the cue that he had been waiting for. He quickly climbed on top of me. He lifted my shirt up and traced the exposed skin of my stomach. I breathed heavily, almost panting. "Randy" i moaned again, kissing down his neck this time and then pulling his shirt up placing kisses all the way down his body and stopping at the top of his pants. "Softie, fuck," he moaned, "I've wanted to do this for so long." Just as we went to go further the phone rang.