Chapter 6: Fair

I woke up to my ringtone, "Rebel love song" and knew it was Brenda who was calling me. Before I answered the call, I looked around.

I was laying on the floor, next to the pillow I had thrown in anger. My eyes were still puffy, but not as red. I sighed and swiped y iphone to answer the call.

"Hey boo, what's up?" I heard Brenda say. "Hi." I blandly answered.

"What's wrong." "txt me." I replied. The call ended and I went to my messages, seeing that Brenda had already sent me a text.

"What's wrong?" She said. "My parents told me I couldn't see Kellin anymore because they found us sleeping together!" I texted back in rage, remembering what happened about four hours ago.

"You did it with Kellin!" Brenda texted back adding an emoji that had the emotion of disgust on its face.

"No you jerk! I just woke up (with all my clothes on) and Kellin was sleeping on the other side. I mean my mom said she knew we weren't doing anything, but she still freaked out... which made my dad freak out even more." I looked at my text.

That's the longest text I've sent in my life. Brenda texted back, "That sucks." And told me she had to go eat lunch. When I got that text about lunch, I had to look at the clock.

It was 12:00, wow I had been sleeping for a long time. I wiped my mouth, and rubbed my puffy eyes. Even though I remember what my dad said about Kellin, I was too sad to cry over again.

I took off my oversized shirt, and sweatpants, (those were my pjs) I climbed into the shower, with a sour look on my face.

I rinsed my hair and then stepped out, wrapping a towel around my body. I put on a white tank-top, and put a black see through shirt over it.

After that I pulled on my black skinny jeans that had sparkles on them. I have black sparkly TOMS that match my pants, so I put those on too.

I grabbed my make-up bag and applied eye-shadow, hoping it would hide my puffy eyes. It did, a bit. I put on some mascara and lip gloss and then grabbed my phone.

I unlocked my iphone while walking to my bed.

I flopped down on it and turned my body so I was facing the wall.

I didn't want to go out and confront my parents, so I decided to spend some time texting and surfing the web. As I rolled to the edge of my bed, I smelled something.

It smelled like cologne, like Kellin.

A little tear escaped my tight eyes, and I sat there thinking, motionless, and I had a blank expression on my wet face.

Kellin might be the one I can actually trust, and then my parents have to kick him out! I cried some more and then for no reason, pulled myself out of bed and crawled to the calendar.

Today was November 25th. I turn 18 in June, June 17th. I just would have to wait till june then I could run off with Kellin. 

And it would be legal, since Kellin will turn 18 in April 24th.  

But then reality hit me in the face. What will we do? Get a job? Where will we live? I need to go to collage, and if I run away my parents won't lend me money.

As I said the word, "Parents" I got angrier. "Why the fuck are they so fucking involved in my fucking life?" I whisper-screamed to myself.

"This is all their fault! They're so fucking over protective!" I slammed my phone down on my bed. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller.

Kellin.

I was not in the mood to talk, but I could text.

I sat there watching it ring, but I didn't move. As soon as the ringing stopped I heard Kellin leave a message.

"Hey Lilac, I hope your parents aren't too mad. I didn't mean too. I like you Lilac, I really do. But I knew that I shouldn't have fallen asleep, and that it was totally my fault. But I like you and I can't stand not seeing you again. I'm sorry Lilac." Kellin said through the message.

"I like you too, but it's not your fault, its my parents. I was never mad at you, my parents are, they screw everything up! I like you too Kellin." I said in a whisper.

But Kellin didn't hear that. Only I could hear that. Kellin called, and left a message. I didn't pick up, and hear i am talking to myself.

I'm so screwed up.