9. "Useless & Unworthy"

Ah, what most anti Sasusaku and anti Sakura fans deem her to be: useless. I've seen plenty of statements concering her worth, and MIGHT I SAY HOW TERRIBLY TRAGIC IT IS for them to think of so.

How many times do you see "Sakura is so useless, I hate her so much!" in the comment section?
Too many times to count, despite how sad it is. Some people even see her unfit for Sasuke, unfit for the Uchiha name.

But why is it that people see her as a useless, pink-headed brat?

She's the most realistic character out of the bunch! Coming from non-ninja parents, a non-ninja home, you don't expect her to be a Mary Sue that IMMEDIATELY knows taijutsu and claims she has no emotions, right?

In fact, Haruno Sakura, the kunoichi who came from a regular family, actually holding in large amounts of chakra reserves for 3 years(a feet even Shizune did not reach) is undoubtedly impressive!

Please, don't tell me just anybody can do that.
If you really think that reserving chakra for 3 years is as easy as twiddling thumbs, you best be tying up your hair 'cuz im finna square up.

Yeah, but in all seriousness, Sakura proved herself to have REMARKABLE chakra control!

Claiming that she's useless or unfit for the prodigy, Sasuke, is a loss on your statement.

What? You exclaiming that all she does is cry?

Like I said before, she is the most realistic character

Like I said before, she is the most realistic character. She's not like Sasuke or Naruto, she comes from a shinobi-less family. In Harry Potter terms, she comes from muggles.

I mean, imagine your comrade, a crush, someone you bonded with, betraying you and your village just for power. Can you imagine how crushed she might've felt? For years she had looked up to Sasuke, strived to reach him, only for him to turn his back and disappear.

Now, anti SasuSaku may be thinking, "Yeah, he left because she's an annoying bitch that meant absolutely nothing to him."

Really?

Is that what you perceive Sasuke to be?

He had lost people he loved, he had lost trust for someone he looked up to and was betrayed

He had lost people he loved, he had lost trust for someone he looked up to and was betrayed. If you were him, wouldn't the bonding of your team and friendship make you feel as if you're needed? As if you actually mattered to someone?

Being called foolish and the likes by Itachi, I'm sure that crushed Sasuke. Now, with Sakura's beautiful speech entering his ears before he leaves the village, making him feel loved and worthwhile, now wouldn't that feel good?

So before people go on claiming that Sakura's useless, Sakura cries too much, Sasuke thinks she's annoying, Sasuke felt nothing towards Sakura, or Sakura is unfit for Sasuke, go carefully analyze the characters.

Just a noobie,
ThatRandomLoveStory-

*just in case* sorry aboot the bts memes

*just in case* sorry aboot the bts memes. i got nothing else :\ no pictures would seem too boring