Sickness 2

Sorry for the slow update but here it is!

Enjoy!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Hera's P.O.V

It was morning, today was me and Ezra's first day by ourselves on the Ghost. I put my gear on and left my room to check on the said boy. Once I was in front of his and Zeb's room, I did a couple soft knocks on the door to not startle the teen. I heard a, "Come in," from the other side then opened the door to see Ezra sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I asked walking into the room.

"Better, I didn't lose my lunch so that's a good sign," he said smiling.

"I'm glad to hear that," I said smiling back, "We are going to have the Ghost to ourselves for the next couple of days. Is there anything you want to do?"

Ezra began to think but shrugged not knowing. "You want to go watch Travis?" I suggested.

   "Sure," Ezra said then hopped off the bed and we both went to watch. We went to the common room and sat at the round table. I put on the Imperial channel and we listened to Travis talk when he interrupted the imperial broadcast.

   I wasn't sure how long we were there for when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked down to see Ezra had fallen asleep laying his head on my shoulder. To my surprise, he snuggled closer to me.

   I smiled then combed my fingers through his hair. He smiled at the touch making me smile too. This was so unexpected from the teen. I would never imagine him actually snuggling someone in his sleep but he has been on his own for a long time.

I smiled never expecting Ezra to even still have a childish side but I wouldn't expect the least since he is still yet a child. A child going through a war in which living on the streets would be very hard to find any comfort.

That's when my smile disappeared and held Ezra closer. He would have probably went through more than no comfort possibly even situations in which were deadly. I couldn't even imagine what that would be like at his age being so young.

Yet, we gave him a second chance to have a family. To protect and help him through his time of need. This information alone brought back the comfort of Ezra being safe.

He wasn't always safe since we rebel against the Empire. We just have to protect him cause that's what family does, protect each other. I wasn't even sure if Ezra even saw us as family. I mean, we only had him here for a couple days now. Of course I didn't expect him to cuddle up to me even if he is sleeping.

I looked down at Ezra again and smile combing my fingers through his long hair. When he wakes up, he'll probably apologize and be embarrassed. I didn't mind though, if he found comfort from me then I'll gladly give it to him.

I wasn't sure how long I was sitting there thinking but slowly drifted off.

Ezra's P.O.V

   I felt warm and safe like the past couple years was a dream and that I was with my parents again. I started to open my eyes and let them adjust to my surroundings. I came to the conclusion that this wasn't my house but instead it was the Ghost's common room.

   I must of fallen asleep. I moved around until realizing that there was something next to me. Then the smell of oil came to my nose and that's when I realized that it wasn't a something but a someone. That someone was Hera. I jumped up in surprise when everything came to me. I was snuggling with Hera.

   After I jumped Hera woke up startled looking around to see what was the matter until her eyes landed on me. "Get a good sleep?" She asked me but I was to shocked at what I did.

   "You alright, Ezra?" She asked placing her hand on my forehead then smiling. "Your fever it gone," she said then sternly continued, "but you're still going to need some rest."

   I nodded then looked at the table saying, "Sorry."

   "What are you sorry for?" She asked me.

   "For accidentally falling asleep on your shoulder," I said scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

   "It's fine if you used my shoulder as your pillow," she joked but I still didn't smile. Hera looked at me with concern. "What's wrong?" She asked.

   "I just don't snuggle," I said like it was poison in my mouth.

   "Is there something wrong with it? Does it make you uncomfortable?" She asked.

   "No," I admitted then looked down again whispering, "It makes me feel safe."

   I glanced to the side to see Hera smiling. "If it makes you feel safe then you shouldn't push it away, you should take it. We are in a middle of a war and no offense but you're still a kid fighting in it. It's ok to get comfort from someone if you need it," Hera said.

   I didn't say anything but Hera sure did something. She slung her arm around my shoulders and said, "If you need a hug once in a while, don't be afraid to ask."

   I small smile laced my lips and said, "Thanks Hera."

   "No problem," she said then stood up, "You hungry?" I smiled at the offer and nodded following the Twi'lek out of the common room to the kitchen.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁