Another set of bones to lay to rest (Pierce The veil fan fiction)

So here's how my story goes. It was my first day of school.. obviously not such a good thing. Its not like I have friends to see anyways. My name is Reyna and I think of myself as the girl no one bothers to know. Anyways I was scared of school!

I have no friends so how am I supposed to "be social?" I pretty much had no one. Okay I lied there I have bands! They got me through everything. Clearly not all heros wear capes.

I walked thru the doors of hell (school) I see groups of people some even staring at me. I start getting a bad feeling in my stomach. And of course my stupid self couldn't open my locker! Luckily there was a guy two lockers away who saw I was having some trouble. I was shy and didn't know how to react.

"Hey need some help?" he said. "uhhh yea thanks" I said shyly. He had opened my locker for me. "Thanks" I say still very shy. I see his cute smile before he speaks.

"No problem " he smiles staring at me looking deep into my eyes. "So I'm Vic " he said still looking in my eyes. "I'm Reyna "I say while blushing. "Nice name. We should talk somtime " I smile ." "That would be nice. Bell rings while I loose him thru the crowds of kids rushing to class.