part three: The first kiss

It's been a month since I met Vic. Since then I've been happy. We text everyday and it turns out we have a lot in commen. Can I just say this guy is a music artist and is in a band! He gives me butterflies.

   Over the weekend he text me to hang out with him at the park and hang out with his friends. I was nervous that I would be shy around his friends. When I got to the park I saw his friends Jaime, Tony and his brother Mike. Then there was Vic.

   He ran to me and gave me a hug. "I miss you!" He says. "I miss you too"(even tho I had seen him the day before) "I know I saw you yesterday but when I'm not with you I feel emty." I gave him a slow hug and looked into his eyes while I was still in his arms. He leaned close to me and kissed me.

   I was happy and before the kiss I didn't really know what happy was.

I had saw Tony staring at me in the corner of my eye. I don't know what it was about Tony but I felt like I knew him. The thing is even tho I kissed Vic I didn't know if we we're official. I wanted him to be mine!

   My phone starts to vibrate. I read a message that says hey it's Jake you're old friend! I miss talking to you. call me soon? I smirked a bit. Vic look at me suspicious. "Who was it?" he asked. "just an old friend." Vic stayed silent.