part four: confussion

I think Vic was a bit jealous and I didn't know how to react. "uhh so are we a thing?" I ask Vic. "I don't really know." I was upset and thought it was something I did wrong for Vic not to be official with me. 

   Vic was talking to Jaime and Mike while I was thinking about replying to Jake. Tony seemed shy he wasn't really talking to the guys he was independent. I decided to text Jake and tell him that it would be cool if I saw him. I made plans to see him the next day. Right when I put my phone down I see a girl walking up to Vic.

   I asked Tony who she was. "Oh That's Vic's on and off girlfriend Danielle." I realized That's why Vic didn't want to make him and I official. I told Vic that I was going to walk home because I wasn't feeling good. He seemed not to care.

   The only thing he was focusing on was Danielle. Tony offered to walk me home. It was getting dark so I thought what the heck. Tony seemed less shy as we we're walking. "So what's you're favorite movie?" I asked randomly to start a conversation.

    "Star Wars! " he said excitedly.

"No way me too!" Tony was a bit of a nerd but I liked that about him because so was I. When Tony dropped me off I got a call from Jake. I gave Tony a hug and said goodbye before I answered.

"hello?" "hey its Jake." hey I haven't talked to you for a while." I know I miss you! " *giggles*" haha really? "

"yeah girls out here are nothing compared to you. " "awh well thanks" I smile.

   I didn't want to create any kind of relationship with Jake because I really liked Vic. But there's Danielle...I don't think she likes me.