R.I.P.

I was confused with Vic and Jake. They are amazing people... but there was something about Vic that gave me a good feeling I don't usually feel. Vic got me thru some rough times. I don't want to loose him. My feelings for him we're uncontrollable.

    After Vic and I chatted at the hospital Jake seemed upset. I decided I was going to be with Vic and stay at his place. "I hope you know I live with the guys." Vic said.  "That's alright, I don't mind." I say smiling.

    Vic and I had pictured our self in the future married with two kids living in San Diego. We both were happy. I thought things would continue getting better. Later on I tried calling Jake to see how things we're. His voicemail had said he passed away.

   I dropped the phone and bursted in tears. Was it my fault? what caused his death? There we're questions taking over my mind. Vic came and held me. "Hey darling You'll be okay"

   "He died and it could be my fault!" I said with tears running down my face. I went for a walk shaking. It turns out Jake died from a disease. He seemed completely healthy and  he never mentioned  anything to me.

   I was completely sad. I went back to Vic's house finding him on the porch with his head buried in his hands. I told him everything. He was telling me He's in a better place. It just hurt to know I would never see him again.