Part two: the feels

After I went to all my morning classes it was lunch time. First day of school sitting alone. Vic had been on my mind all day. His luscious lips, and silky hair he was just perfect. then out of no where I see vic coming up to the table I'm sitting at.

"hey So hows you're first day?" he asked. "eh it's alright I mean it's school right?" "True but I mean Friends make school fun." So was he just making it clear that we we're friends or what? I wasn't sure if I was willing to edmit to myself that I liked him.

Vic and I just started talking about life and random things and then it got personal. Vic had explained to me that he has been bullied before. I felt bad for him. It's like I saw his pain straight thru his eyes. It felt good to know he trusted me by him telling me how he felt.

Then it was my turn... I had told him that I don't see my dad often like at all and that When I was younger.I use to wait until like 2:34 am waiting for my dad to get home not knowing where he was. As I got older I realized why my mom and dad had fought. My dad cheated and left my mom and my life changed. Now I see my dad about once a month.

I started telling Vic how hurt I was and that I had self harmed. I started tearing up . Vic put his hand over me and said "Darling you'll be okay" I melted when he said it. Then he sang to me. I fell for him right then and there.