Perfect

Gerard's POV

I was laying in my bed recalling today. Frank. He was the only thing going through my mind. Him bumping into me, sitting at my table at lunch, and touching my shoulder. Technically I think he didn't want to sit at my table, but Lilly forced him to. His hair, eyes, skin, and figure moved about my mind. I wanted to tell my parents, I don't think they would like that I'm gay though. I wanted to see him. I grabbed my laptop and searched his name. I didn't find anything except his Twitter and Instagram, which I did stalk for a little bit. I'm not going to deny that fact.

Then I remembered Mikey had Lilly's number, "MIKEY!!!!!!"

He ran in shirtless in his boxers half asleep, "What the fuck is going on?! Is the roof on fire or something?"

"Can you give me Lilly's phone number?" I asked trying not to start laughing hysterically.

He rubbed his tired eyes and said, "are you kidding me?"

"No, give it to me."

He stomped out frustrated and came back about thirty seconds later with the paper she had handed him earlier today, "Happy?"

"Yes, thanks!" He rolled his eyes before leaving my room, "love you too," I yelled to him.

I called it as soon as Mikey left.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey this is Gerard," I said back.

"Oh hey. Sorry if I sound weird I am a little high."

I thought about what to say for a second, "so, can I have Frank's number?"

There was silence on the other end for about ten seconds then a loud, "YES," came through the phone.

She gave it to me almost too willingly. I hung up and put both of their numbers into my phone. I wanted to text him and not sound desperate or dumb. I decided on 'hey this Gerard, Lilly gave me your number.' I got really scared he wouldn't like that, but with in two minutes, he texted me back 'hey you want to do something. Like come over to my house or I go to yours.' I nearly jumped out of my skin. Does he want to hook up with me? I texted back 'come to my house my parents are out of town.' Almost immediately he responded with 'address?'. I sent him the number and about twenty minutes later there was knock at my front door.

I stuck my head in Mikey's room and said, "don't come in my room."

He just looked up at me and nodded. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Frank was standing there looking at his phone, smoking, and eating skittles all at once. He looked up at me with a small smirk. He put his phone and skittles in his pocket and put out the cigarette. He stepped past me and waited for me to move then closed the door. He then proceeded to put his arms around my neck and kiss me. I was really confused at first then kissed back. I knew what he wanted so I grabbed him and he wrapped his legs around me. I carried him up to my room then proceeded to put him on the bed and tried to get on top of him, but he wanted to be the dominant one and got on top of me. From then on is just between us, but do I wish I could tell someone about the experience. Frank ended up falling asleep there in my bed. This happened. It actually just happened. I met this guy today and we already have had sex. It was magical though. It felt oddly correct and not at all wrong which was weird. My phone lit up. I reached over to grab it gently to not wake up Frank. It was Mikey. He texted me 'are you two done yet?'. I laughed to myself and responded 'yes, you may now go to sleep'. He responded 'thank the fucking lord'. I smiled at my ceiling, drifting off thinking about everything. Frank was amazing. It felt amazing. No, not amazing, perfect.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shorter chapter I just wanted to really get a start on their relationship. Thanks for reading chapter 3 :)