Chapter 2 ( Momma Steven)

Sorry for the late update but I had the best time at my cousin's house with my family for the 4th of July. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

More than anything, I was shocked. Steven was a regular guest of mine and he always came alone. Sure he mentioned this whole thing about gems and other unbelievable stuff but I just thought he was just being a kid and using his vivid imagination about everything. Now here I was, looking at hi for answers and explanations.

(Y/n): How long have I been inside Steven? What year is this? Have aliens taken over the planet?!

Steven: Everything is fine, you've been inside for your entire life as far as I know, the year is still 2017 like I told you yesterday and aliens have not taken over the planet...at least not yet.

(Y/n): Those were rhetorical questions Steven. -_-

I said with a plain expression.

Steven: Look, just let Amethyst inside, you'll see how nice she is. She wouldn't hurt anyone.

Steven said with a smile and before I could stop him, he opened the door to my house and in a flash, a the short, purple skinned girl came walking in nonchalantly.

Amethyst's P.O.V.

I had turned around only to be met with Steven as he opened the door to let me in. In the meantime, while I was outside, I was doing some minor shapeshifting. I stretched my tongue out a few inches before changing it back to normal. Stepping inside the house, I looked around only to see that it was perfectly clean.

Amethyst: I thought this place would be trashed. What a bummer.

I said in disappointment. It didn't take long for me to see that only Steven was in the room.

Amethyst: Where'd the other guy go?

I asked curiously.

Steven: He's in the bathroom.

As soon as that sentence left Steven's mouth, a flushing sound could be heard in another room. I followed the sound and came across the bathroom door and gave it a few knocks.

Amethyst: If your trying to flush yourself down the toilet, it doesn't work.

I said before the door flew open. The guy was looking down at me with a confused and look on his face like he didn't know what to think of me. Wow, he sure was a lot taller than me. I was around Garnet and Pearl who were also taller than me but when I'm looking at this guy I feel even shorter than ever. I could say anything before Steven spoke up.

Steven: Amethyst, this is (Y/n). Say hi to Amethyst (Y/n).

Steven said.

Amethyst: Sup.

I said as Steven grinned up at (Y/n) who only sighed before going into his room. Steven and I followed after him. His room was not like Steven's. For one, it was an actual room, the bed was pretty large, movies, comic books, video games and snacks were everywhere. It also had a giant TV and a big desk with an even bigger and complicated looking computer on it. I found myself jumping up and down on (Y/n)'s bed as I observed him. His hair was rather longish, he obviously need a hair cut. His (hair color) was nearly covering his (eye color) eyes. He was rather pale, not in the sense that his skin was white but he was lighter than Steven who had some what of a tan.

Amethyst: Your room is as clean as Pearl's room. I thought this place would be a mess like my room.

I said.

(Y/n): I don't like clutter.

(Y/n) simply said as he was now in front of his TV with a game controller in his hand and was playing a game that he may have paused from earlier. I was still jumping on his bed but stopped when he suddenly asked a question.

(Y/n): So, your a "Crystal Gem" huh?

He said in a very skeptical tone without looking away from his TV.

Amethyst: Yup, one of the originals.

I said proudly.

Steven: I'm a Crystal Gem too. I told you this already (Y/n), I'm not making this up. I've even shown you my gem. See?

Steven said before he lifted up his shirt to show (Y/n) his gem. (Y/n) paused the game on his TV before grabbing onto Steven.

(Y/n): Very funny Steven, you expect me to believe this fake gem you glued onto your body is seriously lodged into you.

He said before tugging at Steven's gem as if he was trying to lodge it out of him.

Amethyst: I don't think that's a good idea.

I tried to say as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Steven: Yeah (Y/n), that actually hurts.

Steven said as (Y/n) stopped tugging on his gem.

(Y/n): Wow, it's really in there. Guess you weren't lying this entire time. Your mom really was a half gem....just....wow....this is so interesting but outrageous at the same time.

(Y/n) said as he rubbed his head in disbelief and confusion.

(Y/n): I apologize for not believing you before. I thought you were just doing what kids normally do like make up crazy stories.

Steven: It's ok, I'm just glad you understand and I just wanted to stop by and give you some stuff.

Steven said before taking off his backpack and unzipping it to reveal the food he had brought over. (Y/) began rummaging through the items before taking out a can of veggies.

(Y/n): SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!!! I hate vegetables, I'm not eating these.

(Y/n) said before chucking a can of broccoli. It was coming my way and I merely opened my mouth and bit down onto the can. Juices flew in all directions but I managed to swallow the entire can in one gulp. I rubbed my belly and licked my lips before letting out a burp.

Amethyst: Mmmm, cans.

I said with satisfaction.

(Y/n): O_O Awesome.....

(Y/n) said breathlessly before Steven got (Y/n)'s attention again.

Steven: You have to eat them (Y/n), they're good for you. You have to eat everything I've brought you.

(Y/n): All this organic stuff is gross.

(Y/n) complained as he slumped down to the floor in defiance.

Steven: Don't act like a baby.

(Y/n): I'm not a baby.

(Y/n) whined.

Steven: Do it for me. I'm just trying to keep you healthy, your in the house all day, I know you don't know how to cook very well so your not getting descent meals.

(Y/n): Alright alright I'll eat it. Thanks for the food.....Momma Steven. -_-

(Y/n) said the last two words with great emphasis.

Steven: I don't mind being your Mom if it means I have to make you do things that are for your own go.

Steven said with great care.