Student Teacer Type Of Shit

Roc dropped me off at Perez's house. I knocked on the door and Prod answered. "Oh god," he said rolling his eyes. Prod opened up the door wider so I could come in. "Upstairs." Prod pointed to the stairs while going to sit down.

I walked straight into Perez's room. "Hey," I said sitting on his bed! He turned around and smiled. Before hand he was digging through his drawer for something. "Hey," he said.

I put my bag down. "You only have a few more sessions with me Kayla." "Don't say that," Said walking over to him. Grabbing on to his shirt I threw him on the bed. He reached out his hands an layer me on him. I straddled him. "I like this. It's like some student/teacher type shit." I leaned down and kissed them. "This can get me in trouble." I leaned down and kissed him again. "This can get everyone in trouble."

He threw me off of him and got on top of me. Perez started kissing me. "Wait, wait, wait, wait," I said. He looked at me,"What?" "After this will you help me with my Spanish homework." He smiled and went back to kissing me.

"What do y'all even do in there?" I shut the door. "Roc, he's my Spanish teacher. What do you think? Obviously not math." He seemed hurt by my sarcastic tone. "I mean he could be luring you in, in Spanish or something." I did a sort of nervous laugh and looked away.

"Sweetie! What took you so long?" "Hi mom." I went straight to Perez's house after work. "Make the salad and sent it for dinner. I nodded and went to the refrigerator. Of course Roc has ate all the good stuff . I got out the lettuce and veggies. Roc snuck up behind me and whispered in my ear. "Kayla, you and I both know you don't go to that house to study. I'm gonna find out what happens in that house."

I sort of dropped the bowl I had in my hand. Before I could turn around Roc was halfway up the stairs.

"Amen." Farrah let go of my hand. Everyone dug into the food. We're having my fav fav. Italian noodle and bread. Best combination ever.

Roc stared at me through he whole thing like he was trying to read my facial expression of something. I kind of mean mugged him back. He stopped a little after that.

If he finds out my life would be ruined literally.