Good News

Instant Message

MzKayla: Talk to me

Kkerribby: Nothing to talk to you about

MzKayla: Well will you at least listen

Kkerribby: ........

MzKayla: I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I have a lot going on and a lot to tell you. There's this one big secret I can't tell but, I have to let you know.

"Kayla come down for dinner!" For such a tiny girl Farrah had a big voice.

"Alright!!"

Kkerribby: I'm all ears

MzKayla: Brb.. Dinner

I shut my laptop and went down to dinner. The table was actually set and we were actually using real plates and cups.

"What's this all about?"

Our parents stood up. "Uhh we have good news. Well it's good if you take it as good." Farrah and I looked at each other.

"Where's Roc?"

Farrah shrugged. "I called both of them down here."

"I'm here." Roc ran down the steps and sat at the table.

"Okay," dad said rubbing his hands together. "The news."

"Say it already." Roc was picking at the turkey.

Dad stared at roc then rolled his eyes. "We're moving."

Roc dropped the fork he was playing with and I slipped out my chair a little.

"Let's not."

My mom shook her head a little. "I'm getting a new job in Maryland and we are all moving."

Farrah ran to her room upset. Tears everywhere.

My mind can't even process this news. Everything is somehow wrong in my life.

After dinner I went back up to the computer. Keri had signed off and so had I. Wait..... I wasn't signed off.

I signed back in to check my messages. Only on from Keri.

Kkerribby: Sounds like a plan.

I tried replying back but she had already signed off. Damn.... What sounds like a plan? Who even sent you something.

I banged my fist on my laptop