Chapter 26

Willy Wonka's P.O.V
It was time for us to go to fudge mountain,I told Kate to grab our things and to elevator and stay there while I looked for diana,for some weird reason I didn't find her I've been finding her for three minutes already I then saw her trying to pick a poisonous pastry and warned her.

"Diana don't touch those" I said as I backed her away from the bush.

"Why you said when we arrived that we can eat anything"

"I did but some things aren't that safe to eat,like that if you eat that you might die".

She gasped as I directed her to the glass elevator.

I noticed Kate was alone looking over her notes and hand full of M&Ms in her hand and stuffing it in her mouth.
I took a handful of chocolate eggs and threw it her direction she gasped as she was shocked when she noticed that we were back she placed her notebook back in her bag. I looked over Diana and laughed.

"Go on quickly far too much to see on fudge mountain"

"Wait! We're going to fudge mountain" Kate said excitedly.

"Fudge Mountain?" Diana asked.

I laughed and told her

"Hold on"
I pressed the button to fudge mountain and Diana immediately hugged me she wasn't into joy rides,Kate on the other hand was just normal. We arrived and got off Diana got on top and got a little dizzy and wobbled quite a bit I held her hand while Kate stays and studied her srounding I sat down beside the glass elevator and watched from a view I already knew about this how it's so fudge-y and snowing powdered sugar. I noticed Diana not looking so well I called her and placed my hand on her forehead,she has a fever too she's been hiding it.

"Diana,you have a fever did you know before we went to dessert island"

She nodded.

"I didn't want you to worry and Kate looked like she was really weak and............I pretended to feel fine"

I hugged her.
"As your father I have to worry when your sick,now you stay here while I find Kate".

She nodded as I looked for Kate,I found her writing in her note pad,I sighed and said to myself if I want you to run a chocolate factory,Kate you have to be more wonka and childish.

"Kate,your sister's sick so we have to go back"

"Ahhhhh,Okay".

Then we left to go back home.

A/N wifi isn't so strong and it's night right now and my sister is sleeping so you know why there's misspellings anyway hope you like the chapter stay tune and send me some questions.