MY BETTER SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK

"Kate Wentell has been missing for two months. No one not even her boyfriend, Anthony Greyson or her Grandfather Doctor Wilbur Wonka know about her whereabouts. As time passes, her fans are getting worried for her. Praying and hoping she'd return."

"If you find her, please bring her back. She's an inspiration to every little girl out there. She grew up without anything. She stood up and became legendary. I can't imagine a world without her."
Anthony said to the camera.

"This just in. Willy Wonka will be making a public statement today, this morning at 10:00. After two months of letting 5 children into his factory." The news reporter said.

"Are you ready, Kate?" Daddy said as I waited by the door. I put on a long sheet to cover my whole body and clipped a pin where my neck would be, to make a hood. I nodded taking Daddy's arm as he led me to the front of the factory. Millions of people gathered at the gate, with flashing lights, I walked up to the microphone and grabbed it. Daddy and my younger sister stood behind me.

"It's been a while since my father has gone out of his factory. He has not been a good father, and I haven't been a good daughter."

I lowered the hood to expose my face.

"People of the world. I'm sorry for scaring everyone with my disappearance years ago. I've been on my own, I learned, I grew and I kept a huge secret."

I took the pin out of the cloth and threw back the sheet exposing the suit Daddy had prepared for me once I start taking over the factory.

"I Kate Courtney Wentell, singer, composer and candy producer. Am Kate Winter Wonka, lost and adopted daughter of the world's greatest chocolateir Willard Wonka."

I watched as the crowd gasped and took more photos of me. Remembering the days when the paparazzi would chase me and Anthony around.

I breathe in and out and soon started breathing uncontrollably. Daddy placed a gloved hand on my shoulder.

"Let's go back inside, Starshine"

I turned my head slightly and nodded. This is the beginning of my new life.

Authur's note.
Everyone! I would want you to know that I've unpublished Kate and the Chocolate Factory because I didn't think it was really a good story and I tried and tried to change it but found it was unredeemable so I have decided to make another sequel about Kate's journey becoming and training to be a better chocolateir. I still don't have a title, so I need you guy's help on making one, just leave a comment on what title I should give it and I will pick one and in a week I'll start writing the story.And I also will be updating every  Saturday and Sunday, so please read it when I actually have the title.