Chapter 31

A/Narrator
Kate went to talk to the man nervous of what he will say.

"Hi,I heard you needed to talk to me"

"Yes,I want you to sign this record deal and be famous"

"Well why would I want to be famous?"

"Ahh,you can have everyone love you and adore you"

"And......."

"Ahh,you get money"

"So,I get money here too"

"Yeah but more money and you can have a collaboration with Anthony Grayson" ( A/N also one of my characters "Anthony Grayson") I heard you're a fan.

She gasped and secretly  fangirled.

"And I heard he went in here one time and actually liked you,but I understand you don't like to be in the limelight"

"Ahhh,no wait,I'll sign that record deal"

"Oh,"

He gave him a piece of paper and pen.She read it,but was stopped

"Hurry dear, I don't have much time"

She continued reading and kept on signing.

She gave the man the paper and went over to her grandfather.

"Kate,wait!" Cameron her best friend called.

"The boss told me to give you this" handing her an envelope.

"Oh,what is it?"

"I don't know he just told me to give it to you".

"Okay thank you" and after that they both went back home.

At the Wonka Candy Company
"Diana,no you can't remelt that it makes the chocolate taste bad"
Ever since Kate ran away Willy Wonka kept on teaching Diana to make candy,but what ever she did she never did make it taste right.

Willy Wonka took a spoon and tasted she mixture of chocolate she made and spit it out.

"I really miss Kate,without her I can't taste anything good only bitter and sour and ew" Willy Wonka said.

"That's what I'm telling you daddy I don't like making candy only eating candy"

"I don't care anymore" he said going in his room upset.

Willy Wonka's P.O.V
I went to my room crying and hugging a picture of her in bed.I stood up still crying and went to the room I made for her things to try and remove her from my mind,but always fail. I somehow can't go there alone but today I had to face the fact that she's gone.I slowly opened the door and placed the picture in one of the stands and looked at the future suit I made her it was similar to mine but the vest was shorter and there was a tiara that has a swirly K and W on it and beside it a the top hat she went on wearing I didn't show this to her because I thought I should keep it until she was ready to take over the factory but now I guess it stays there until if she comes back.

A/N hope you liked this chapter and please vote and tell your friends who like Willy Wonka about this book.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜