The Beginning

It all started from when Alice was born. It was 1993, Greece. You might've thought she was an ordinary if you glanced at her, but if you gave her straight eye contact, she'll startle you. They say she could start storms with just one cry. They used to joke and say she was Zeus's daughter, but that was far from right. As the days got old, people started to see more recklessness from her. If someone yelled at her, that person was never to be seen again in the next few days. The town began to question her, but she just shrugged and walked away. Alice's parents grew tired of hearing the insults, so they went ahead and made another baby. Or babies I should say. They were twins. And they were also the light of Alice's life. Every morning, she would wake up and feed and play with them. Fewer and fewer people started to disappear. The babies names were Kiara and Katelyn. The entire town adored them! But the strange thing was, they didn't open their eyes to anyone except Alice. The Mayer used to snort and say, 'I hope they don't have crazy eyes like Alice'. You see, Alice had stormy grey eyes that make you feel like you got electrocuted.

 You see, Alice had stormy grey eyes that make you feel like you got electrocuted

They only time they opened their eyes to anyone else was in 2001, when they were three. Kiara was the nice one, always helping someone. Katelyn was the opposite. She was always caught throwing a prank on someone. In  2001, they were 3. They showed their eyes to their mom and dad. And what a shock it was. Katelyn's eyes were the colour of a burning fire, purple and yellow. And where the white was supposed to be, it was yellow.

Kiara eyes were rainbows, litterely

Kiara eyes were rainbows, litterely. The iris was filled with colours, shifting and moving like a real rainbow.

Their parents had a mental breakdown

Their parents had a mental breakdown. The mom started to panic and bundled both the children into blankets. The dad held Alice firmly down with his shoulders. Without stopping, the mom ran out with Kiara and Katelyn in her arms. She reached the lake and started to cry. Not even looking back, she placed the girls in the lake and they drifted into the sea. Little did she know, they would be back. And they would want blood. When Alice saw her mother come back empty handed, she started to cry. She was eight after all. Suddenly, the ground started to shake. Her dad picked up Alice and him ad the mom started to run out of the town. All she could hear was a building crumbling. Alice bit back more tears. Then, she started to get mad. She stared into her dad's eyes. Almost without effort, her dad began to crumble. I mean literally crumble. She started to realize what she had done and ran away. All she could see was the air as she tore across it. The only thing she heard was a distant "Alice?". She snarled, she never wanted to see her mom again. So she thought.

Meanwhile, Kiara and Katelyn are sinking in the ocean. Before you can say the word 'Baby', they swam to the top. Without hesitation, Katelyn grabbed a salmon and tore a chunk from it. Snarling, she ate it whole, bone and all. Kiara shrieked and grabbed a piece of fish. Since she wanted to be proper and graceful, she neatly ate it with a piece of bone that she tore from a fish. You might be wondering, 'How can they do all of that while floating in water?". The answer is simple, they are very talented. I do not wish to doubt their ways. Also, they had a unbelievable beauty. You can't explain how they look like. In Katelyn's usual petite voice, she said, "I think mom did this on purpose!". Kiara faced palmed, "Oh, did she?". They started to swim to a nearby island. Once they got there, they started to hiss. Another cool fact about them, they had forked tongues. A shiver went down their backs, their eyes became piercing, electrifying. Their face was all burnt up, only scars on their neck. Katelyn looked at a tree, the tree suddenly turned to stone. She smirked. Kiara shook her head. She started to transform into her beautiful self again. Katelyn did as well. They survived for a 9 years alone eating animals. In , they heard a boy and a girl talking. When they spotted the boy, they licked their lips. "He looks tasty!" muttered Kiara. Katelyn smirked, "Watch this!". She started to walk over to them. When the boy and girl saw her, the boy gasped and the girl shrieked. Katelyn tried to act nice. She took the glasses from the girl's head and put it on hers to cover her eyes. The girl started to cry. The boy blushed and rubbed his neck. If you don't understand what's going on, the boy sees Katelyn incredibly beautiful, while the girl sees a horrible monster. The seven sisters feed on men.  Instinctivly, Katelyn started to sing. You see, she lures men into her trap. Only when they're surrounded by humans, they don't have that feeling to eat them. Attracted to the music, the boy swayed and followed Katelyn to their temporary home. That's why they're so beautiful. So they can survive. Anyway, their temporary home was a huge mansion. Don't ask me how they found it, honestly, I don't want to know. Katelyn led him into her house and turned the lock. Suddenly, she changed into her real form. She pounced at the boy and started to shred him. I'm not going to go into detail, but she killed him. Kiara walked in and wrinkled her nose. She shrugged, "If he was the only one". She started to dig in with Katelyn. They survived like this for a very long time, until family arrived.