How many kids?

You would've thought their mom learnt her lesson about having children. Nope. Once the funeral for her previous husband was over, she immediately got a new one. About when Alice was 10 and Kiara and Katelyn were 5, the mom got a new baby daughter. This time, she hoped she would be normal. She was far from right. The mom named the baby, Cherri. Since she was a single child, she was spoiled by her parents. But she was never full of herself. In fact she was average, despite the fact she was spoiled. Not surprisingly, Cherri had incredible eyes as well. They were turquoise blue, and extremely vibrant. Just once glance, and you'd be frozen. I'm serious. Again, the mom abandoned her in a parking lot when she was 2. Thankfully, Alice was in the same place. She picked up Cherri and took care of her. She spent most of her time planning how to find Kiara and Katelyn. Alice had a feeling they were alive somewhere. Little did she know that her mom was pregnant again with another batch of twins.

By the way, their mom's name is Greta. She always wanted kids, and she will keep trying to get one that is not abnormal. Once the twins were born a year later, what a surprise, they were abnormal. If you look into Terra's eyes, they are fire red and will burn you. Willow's eyes are melted brown, that can actually melt you. Once you meet them, you knees get all wobbly and your arms and legs feel like jelly. Again, the same old thing. She tried to dispose them, but Alice managed to get them again. Finally, Greta got sick of this. She thought it had something to do with the man, so she had an affair. Another year later, Alexa was born. The same old thing, she was abnormal so Greta tried to dispose her. Alice managed to get Alexa as well. Anyone who looked into Alexa's eyes saw a blinding light and became blind. It's either that or that person dies. Can you keep count of the names?

-Alice

-Kiara

-Katelyn

-Cherri

-Terra

-Willow

-Alexa