Kiara

Kiara was never a fighter. She called herself  'vegetarian', which meant she ate only animals. She was born to make peace, not war. But she had to survive, so she fed on wild animals. She always disapproved the way Katelyn and her other sisters decided to find food. She always wanted to live with the humans, but she knew it wasn't possible. The humans would either decide to kill her or back away with fear. Kiara had the power to paralyze others, but she never used it. That's why she always covered up her eyes with glasses or shades. Even though she knew killing men was wrong, she still loved her sisters dearly. She was the prettiest one of them all, and had the sweetest voice for singing. So she was the one who mostly brought the guys to her sisters. Her twin sister, Katelyn, was the most aggressive one. She was a lion tamer, so she loved the circus. She usualy killed her victims by convincing them to perform. She was evil that way. Anyway, Kiara was the most loved by Alice, the leader of the gorgons. Alice loved her the most because Alice doesn't feed on humans as well. She also respected that she helped her sisters, since Alice loved them like daughters. Kiara always tries to protect the women in the area from being killed by the gorgons, her sisters. She's the only one that the woman see beautiful. But she can be vicious as well. Once, when a lady called Marabel said she was more beautiful than the gorgons themselves, Kiara flew into a rage and killed Marabel's husband and sons. She gave the bodies to her sisters to devour. That was the only time though. Whenever a woman gets trapped in the gorgons' house, she tries to save them from her sisters. But it will involve a sacrifice.