Katelyn

Katelyn was the most vicious of them all. She could turn anyone and anything to stone. She wouldn't spare anyone, only if it came for the right price. She was an acrobat and a shapeshifter, so she was extremely powerfull. She was also a lion tamer at her circus. One story claims that she made five people go through unruly tasks at the circus if they wanted to be spared, but Katelyn killed all of them off at the end anyway. The three tasks were:

-Tightroping over a room of hungry tigers

-Wrestling a bull

and

-Swimming in a pool of pirhanas

Katelyn was admired by her young sister, Terra. Terra could burn someone to ashes with just one glance. She was determined to kill everyone, even the gorgons! She was definatly the most evil of the group, but she might spare Katelyn. They say that once she had successfully killed all her sisters, she could start the Impius Imperii, the Wicked Empire.

In Katelyn's before life, she was one of the daughters of a famous captain, along with her sisters. She had drowned because her father pushed her off the ship. The reason was that her lover was Heaven himself. That gave a lot of bad blood towards her family's name. Her sisters had commited suicide because of their father's deed. Katelyn's lover went straight to the gates of hell and demanded the Devil for justice. He demanded the Devil to reincarnate all of the sisters into humans again, especially Katelyn. The Devil agreed, but had two conditions. All the sisters must be part of the animal they were supposed to be reincarnated as. So they all became half snakes. The other condition, was that each sister would have an abnormal ability and hates men. Without thinking, the Heaven quickly agreed. But Heaven asked for one more favour. The favour was that Katelyn would remember who he was, how much Katelyn meant to him. Unfortunately, this had a price. Heaven had to give up 7 angels in place for the sisters. He bowed his head in shame and did so. Little did he know that was the first step to start Impius Imperii.