003

Kookieater
1 minute ago

Kookieater1 minute ago

----

Yoongi walked around his home that looked the cost of millions. A very luxury white looking house, with a pool and comforting furniture in the back. A dark ebony wooden, spiral staircase stood on the left of the living room with a metal railing crawling up the sides of it leading up to an off limits area for the guest, but they never listened.

People had started arriving about an hour ago. Music was already blasting through the -by now- trashed house, spilling out words that might not seem bad but have sexual meanings behind them. Yoongi, shamelessly sang along with the songs he knew all too well.

"Bro, this party is great." Yoongi turned around to see a very happy and Cheerful Hoseok with a red, plastic cup in his hand.

"Isn't it always." Yoongi smiled before both boys did the handshake that represented their closeness.

"Getting laid tonight, or are you trying to keep your profile clean? Or should I say cleaner." Hoseok smirked.

"A party hustler Like me can never keep their profile clean." Yoongi waved his finger in a 'nono' kind of way.

"Touche." Hoseok lightly lifted up his cup of intoxicated liquid. "Well I'm going to go have myself a fiesta with the ladies in those lovely rooms upstairs, preferably yours."

"Very funny." Yoongi watched his friend laugh while walking into the crowd of many people.

"You're kidding right?" Yoongi shouted over the booming music and conversations in the overfilled area.

Yoongi's eye slightly twitched as he heard the other males laugh grow obnoxiously loud. "Well shit ... I got a freakin' animal in my house." Yoongi ruffled his soft black looking, waved hair.

The boy chuckled to himself before doing his usual routine in the life of a kid who plans parties when his parents aren't home which is basically twenty-four hours everyday of the year. Welcoming the guests, and munching on the snacks on the snack bar that was wasted money to his parents bank account.

In the meantime Taehyung and Jimin had just arrived at Yoongi's, having a quick encouragement discussion in Taehyung's white Chevy. "I've never been to a party before." Jimin declared looking out the window that displayed the humongous house that was perched up on a small hill with many lights and vibrations from the music coming from the large structure.

"I know you stubborn ass." Taehyung replied resting his hands in his lap. "Just a few tips: don't drink too much, don't go anywhere with creeps, and if Yoongi talks to you, good luck."

"How old do you think I am, four?" Jimin scowled at the younger.

"Who knows these days." Taehyung sighed before getting out of the car.

Jimin 'tsked' before following his friend out of the Chevy and up the stairs to Min Yoongi's home. Min, fucking Yoongi's home! Jimin couldn't believe it . Most popular kid in school, and he was going to his house... like most everybody in his grade, but still.

It might be a small possibility that Jimin has a slight 'man' crush on the boy. Well, the lonely nights in his bedroom say so anyways. One thought leads to another and the next thing the gullible boy knows is he's sprawled out on his bed sheets, sweat creeping down the sides of his undeniably perfect face with some sinful thought of the older.

Regret and guilt always followed after the feeling of ecstasy escaped the young boy, but that never seemed to phase him once he got started. All he needed was a little motivation.

Once entering the house Jimin's jaw dropped while his rich chocolate orbs widened as he scanned the buzzing place. He couldn't believe how extravagant the house looked. It was very open, most of the building was a pure white not a dirty spec to be found.

Recessed lights were all over the house making the thought of expensive expand. Marbled counter tops, and an island counter in the kitchen. The largest windows Jimin's ever seen, they stood from the floor to the ceiling and were a decent wideness. The furniture was a light beige color complimenting the rest of the house nicely.

"Amazing, right?" Taehyung happily spoke.

"I knew he was popular, but not rich too." Jimin said, still looking around.

"He has a pool in the back." Taehyung whispered to the older whose eyes widened even larger than before.

"What!? This boy is living the dream," Jimin said flabbergasted.

"You're telling me." Taehyung shook his head. "Now come one let's go party! Turn up!"

Jimin fumbled with his feet as Taehyung dragged him through the crowd of sweaty bodies and the annoying smell of alcohol. It might have been Jimin's first at a party, but he's smelt alcohol many times before. It reminded him so much of-

"Let's go get some drinks." Taehyung said walking around like he had studied a map of this place.

"How many times have you been here before?" Jimin shouted.

"Uhm. . ." Taehyung hummed as they entered the dimly lit kitchen. "A few times, I guess. Why?"

"You seem to know your way around pretty well," The older answered.

"Well he has parties all the time, plus he's all over snapchat and instagram, you're considered crazy if you don't at least know where the bathroom is." Taehyung said walking over to the refrigerator.

"Guess I'm crazy." Jimin mumbled to himself leaning on the counter. His eyes scanned over the many people that were sloppily, and grossly making out. It looked like they were trying to lick off frosting from the others face, and here Jimin thought that was a dog's job. It was most certain that if this were the 'try not to cringe challenge' he would lose immediately.

Jimin quickly and happily ripped his gaze off of the horrifying sight once Taehyung placed two red plastic cups in front of him. "Drink up."

--

BTS are working on their next album I-

I feel ready, but I know I'm not