018

Jae._.hee
5 minutes ago

hee5 minutes ago

----

People had began to leave one by one until it was just the seven excluding Namjoon and Jaehee who were out buying the big present. Hoseok had declared they should spend some time with just Yoongi and their small clique. Which everyone else agreed upon although it would've happened either way.

But in the meantime to keep everyone busy, especially Yoongi, the seven had started working on cleaning the house up. Areum, and Taehyung had the living room duty, Seokjin was cleaning up the table full of snacks and used napkins, Jimin and Yoongi had the kitchen, washing as well as drying dishes. while Hoseok had the worst job. The poor boy had to check to make sure no one had mingled upstairs, And if they had it was his job to clean it up.

Spine shivering if you ask me.

"What the fuck is this?" Yoongi groaned as he examined a glass that had a white liquid looking stain on it.

They had ran out of red cups to use so a few people had to use the glasses in Yoongi's cupboard, with Yoongi's approval of course. And now the boy was regretting the act of kindness.

"I- uh. . .it could be icing?" Jimin who was drying the dishes, tilted his head trying to think of every possible thing the white stain could be contrary to what he was thinking it was.

"I will buy all the red cups in the store next time. I'm really considering just throwing this out," He mumbled.

And so their time of cleaning had continued on until Namjoon had snuck inside the house, visible to Seokjin first.

"Did you get the present?" The latter whispered.

Namjoon nodded quickly with a warming dimple smile making the other boy smile in return.

"Thank goodness! It's all good upstairs." Hoseok grinned, gratefully wiping away a fake drop of sweat across his forehead."Oh joonie boy, you're back!"

"We can't plan anything in secret with your loud mouth!" Jin hissed.

"Whatever, kill joy."

"Yoongi! My future husband! Come in the living room, darling." Hoseok spoke in a feminine tone.

"What the hell kind of fiance." Yoongi's voice was heard from the kitchen.

Taehyung and Areum had already taken their seats, in the love-seat next to the L-shaped couch. Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok had entered the room sitting by one another, as well waiting for Jaehee, and Namjoon.

The group had started to have a conversation about the weirdest things they've seen at Yoongi's parties. One answer had been Hoseok earning a very obnoxious shout from the boy.

A small yawn left Jimin's mouth. He hadn't realized how exhausted he was until now. This week had been crazy. Trying to plan a surprise for a guy who seems to be metaphorically, everywhere was much harder than it should have been. Other than that he wasn't used to being up this late. He had a strict bedtime that he created for himself. If he didn't do this, it was a known fact he'd be on his laptop playing overly exciting video games or watching adorably cute videos till it was time for him to get ready for school the next day.

"Are you tired?" Yoongi asked softly.

"No not really." The boy let out another yawn in the middle of his words. "Well, just a little bit is all. Just give me your dick and I'll be fine-

. . .

"Wait! Oh my baby Jesus I did not just say that! I'm so so sorry, Yoongi!" Jimin quickly babbled, thankful that no one else had heard him.

Yoongi just began to erupt in laughter. It was funny to see Jimin like this, all flustered after saying something he didn't mean and quickly trying to save himself. "It's fine Minnie. You're delusional so I'll make exceptions just this once," The elder teased.

"I'm so so so sorry, I-I meant your shoulder I just-" The poor tomato faced boy groaned in frustration.

The black haired male sitting next to Jimin continued snickering at the younger. But once collecting himself again after a fit of laughter, he scooted closer to the crimson red, cheeked boy who looked like his mother had just embarrassed him in front of the whole school.

"Go ahead."

"W-what?" Jimin asked with slightly widened eyes.

"You wanted to use my shoulder right? Use it before I change my mind." Yoongi spoke looking away from the other.

Jimin sat quietly, his cheeks shaded a glorious baby pink for much different reasons now. Yoongi had figured the boy didn't want to rest his head against his shoulder since the feeling of weight a head would be was simply not there after he had made the proposal. Maybe his shoulder looked too. . . full of bone. Or maybe it is just plain right boney.

Wait!

Why was Yoongi concerned if Jimin wanted to rest his head on his shoulder or not. What does he care. Like seriously?

But all his scattered thoughts rushed out of his mind like a flood of water crawling out of a faucet. Once the feeling of extremely soft hair tickled his fairy pink dusted neck. The smell of sweet peaches drifting into his nose, causing him to turn his head for a better and stronger sense of it.

Yoongi, would never admit this, but his cheeks and the very tip of his nose had turned a hot pink as Jimin pushed himself closer into Yoongi's warmth. To make their position better, Yoongi removed his arm and placed it behind Jimin so his hand was resting by the others waist.

So warm. So pleasant. But there was still an impulse from Jimin. He knew what he wanted, but Yoongi didn't. He was lost, and not as far as Jimin was in this game. He could catch up if he wished, but he could also fall behind even further. His choice really. A 'you win' sign with confetti falling over it, or game over.

And not just a game over for Yoongi, but for Jimin too.

----

Hi!!

I'm so sorry everyone! I have been lacking with story parts! School has started and its a drag.

But lemme just say! These next few chapters are going to be Hella good well sort of. it's a build up for a- I've said too much😆

Not proof read.

Love you all!!!! So much and thank you for 1k views on this story!! It means so much to me. I love y'all😢💕

I'm gonna be so fucking tired tomorrow. . .

👌👌

👌👌

DNA has me shaking as well xd

Bye guys!!💕💕💕