017

Joonie.boi
10 minutes ago

boi10 minutes ago

----

The sun had disappeared letting the stars and moon shine over the city. Yoongi's home was still occupied with many teenagers. 99.9% of them were drunk while there was one percent that were completely sober. No alcohol consumed.

Yoongi was having a surprisingly normal conversation with Nara who, unlike the midnight sky black haired boy was a little tipsy. Not fully, but just enough that her flirting and steps closer were noticeable by Yoongi.

It had gotten to the point where Yoongi had needed to take steps backwards. None of his friends were near at the time meaning he could not signal one of them with pleading eyes to be his knight in shining armor.

But in every typical situation like this, Yoongi ran out of space to back into. His good old ivory colored wall had stopped his slow movements, and Nara was still on the move.

"Such awesome parties thrown by a hot guy is a wonderful recipe," Nara snickered. "One I'd like to taste."

"Nara. . ." Yoongi began, inhaling a sharp breath.

She may like Yoongi, but Yoongi didn't like her. The boy had thought he'd made that clear, but apparently not. Either that or Nara is too stubborn to take a hint.

Only a centimeter apart. Not romantic what so ever as Nara's alcoholic breath wafted into Yoongi's flared Nostrils. The elder not enjoying their closeness in the Slightest bit. Before Yoongi could say anything else, Nara had begun to move closer to Yoongi's face.

"Yoongi! Oh there you are." Jaehee spoke quickly grabbing his wrist and leading him through the house."you have to see this."

Yoongi had already started his task of praying to the lord with gratefulness.

Once entering the kitchen, Jaehee let go of the elders wrist. Yoongi was more than surprised to see Jimin on his table yet again dancing, but this time to anaconda by none other than Nicki Minaj. With a twist of being accompanied by Areum. Hoseok was throwing money onto the table as if he were at a strip club with Jin trying to stop him.

And now Yoongi wasn't sure how he felt about this sight. No matter how ambivalent he was about it, a small smile painted itself onto Yoongi's face, showing off his upper gums.

"Amusing isn't it?" Namjoon asked striding his way next to Jaehee and Yoongi.

"I just can't believe he has the guts to do that. . . again." Jaehee giggled, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Definitely amusing." Yoongi agreed with a chuckle.

"Get it Chim! That jibooty be poppin!" Hoseok shouted loudly earning an eruption of laughter.

Oh. My. Gosh! Look at her butt!

At this point Jimin was bent over in a twerking position. Same with Areum. The two had there butts facing together to make it all the more entertaining. If we were all being serious though, Jimin's booty new what it was doing.

It wasn't long before Taehyung had hopped on the table as well. It was rather surprising how big the table was and how it was still holding the three.

The trio danced as if they practiced this for ages. Now this was for sure to get the three some attention in the hallways.

"JIMIN TRADE ASSES WITH ME!!" Seokjin shouted having Hoseok's behavior wear off on him.

"Bitch no! The jibooty has to stay with it's owner. But we can work on a jinbooty." Jimin laughed, climbing down from the table once the song ended.

"Are you sure you aren't an exotic dancer of some sort?" Namjoon teased with an arched eyebrow.

"No, but I'd make a pretty good one." The light brown haired boy smirked with fake cockiness.

"Jimin, you need to pop your booty for us more!" Jaehee cheered with a bright smile.

"Did you three practice that dance?" Yoongi laughed huskily.

"You know it!" Areum smiled wrapping her arm around Taehyung and Jimin's neck.

"She made the choreography." Taehyung said. "And I don't know what made us decide to work on it."

"Well, that was the hottest thing I've seen all day, so congrats." Jin chuckled.

"What'd you think Mister Min?" Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows, teasingly as he went to stand next to the older.

Yoongi looked down at the younger seeing his hair was tousled, a cute mess at that. And his eyes were sparkling from reflections of the light resembling lost stars within his dark caramel orbs. His plump, pink lips we formed in a small grin.

"Who knew you handled your anger through your ass." Yoongi spoke, smiling once hearing Jimin's feminine like laugh.

"Well it has to go somewhere," The younger snickered. "I'm going to get water, Areum come with me."

"Coming!" The girl sang, following behind Jimin.

"I swear I'm going to learn his twerking ways." Hoseok whispered to no one in particular.

Yoongi scoffed. "As if you could. You don't have a nice enough butt to do the job."

"My butt is perfect, thank you. And are you saying Jimin has a nice ass?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows with curiosity.

"In fact I am." Yoongi said making a what-are-you-gonna-do-bitch, face. "A lot better than anyone I've messed with in bed."

"Oh my Jesus! God has bless you today." Jaehee squealed flailing her arms around.

"What got into her?" Hoseok mumbled leaning closer to Yoongi so he could hear him.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Jaehee jumped up and down. "I can't hide it anymore."

"I don't know. Probably steroids." Yoongi whispered back.

"I'll take your word for it." Hoseok nodded, trotting off into the crowd.

----

Hola everyone!😊

I published a new book. It's not a fan fiction, but it's a book about me, and updates and such called jamless😆 like me!