019

Jibooty_alert
30 minutes ago

Jibooty_alert30 minutes ago

----

Last night was unfortunately cut short. Yoongi wouldn't be getting his surprise present till later, which wasn't the plan at all. Apparently Jaehee and Namjoon had to go through a little more work just for this gift. But it was definitely worth it.

It was now a saturday afternoon, and Jimin was wrapped in a large blanket on his bed with pink tinted cheeks. His hair was a mess and he had bags under his tired eyes.

The poor boy barely gained any sleep last night. He was oblivious as to why since he basically fell asleep on Yoongi's shoulder, and was past exhausted. He had also been sneezing and coughing. As much as he hated to admit it, he was undoubtedly sick.

"Jimin, sweety come down stairs. I made you some tomato soup," Jimin's mother called out.

With a groan jimin stood up from his laying position, beginning to walk down the stairs, carefully. His blanket following behind him like a cape. Even though the blanket did it's task of keeping Jimin warm, it was nowhere near as warm as Yoongi was. Basing it off of last night when Jimin fell asleep next to him.

The scent of Yoongi's minty after shave, and his cinnamon breath was for sure one way to make Jimin's cheeks blaze a deep shade of pink and fill his body with repeated sparks like fireworks. It also was a way to make him feel better than he previously was. Even if Jimin were totally happy, he'd be even happier. Although just the elders presence could most likely do that.

"I've never known what it feels like to be a zombie till now," Jimin mumbled.

Mrs. Park's laugh that was as sweet as caramel (maybe even sweeter) filled Jimin's ears making him feel just a tinch better.

"Well that's what happens when your in an over crowded room full of teenagers." She spoke, placing the bowl that had steam still prancing above it, in front of her son. "Someone's bound to get sick."

The delicate, brown haired boy nodded along with his mother's words while picking up his spoon to stir around the scarlet red liquid, bringing the spoon to his plump lips so he could blow over it.

"Speaking of parties and such, Areum and Taehyung stick with you. . . right?" Jimin's mother questioned, a concerned tone laced in her voice. This wasn't one of those moments where an overprotective parent made sure their beloved child was safe at a party of some sort. Jimin knew exactly what his mother was getting at.

The latter warily met his mothers worried gaze, as a doleful atmosphere emitted throughout the now, silent room. Jimin quickly looked at the wooden tiles on the floor, finding it hard to hold his mother's gaze any longer.

With an uncomfortable clear of his throat, the boy answered,"Yes they do. I also have other friends now too, mom. I'm fine," Jimin quickly mumbled.