3}

Joo Jaehwa woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing the very next day. Confusion taking over her mind. How had she ended up on her bed?

Then she remembered how Jinyoung had carried her to the bus after she felt pain rise in her right knee. Though, it felt way better that morning compared to last night, where she couldn't even stand up.

Now she was able to walk, well somewhat.

After washing up, Jaehwa had slowing walked down the stairs. Being extra careful unlike the other days. She would carelessly run down, always the tiniest bit close to falling straight flat down onto her precious face.

She stopped in her tracks after spotting Woo Jinyoung sitting down on a stool in her kitchen. He had earbuds on, probably blasting deafening music into his ears.

'Jinyoung? Why is he here?'

Before she could continue her way down the stairs, Jinyoung had already noticed her. Taking off his earbuds and running his way to Jaehwa, he lends her a hand which she doesn't hesitate to take.

As he helped her down, Jaehwa took that as a chance to question him, "Why are you here? And how did you get in?"

"I came to take responsibility for what I did and your mom let me in before she left for work."

"What responsibility?"

"Aye, don't play dumb. I was responsible for your injury so now I'll be your escort until you can walk on your own." Jinyoung held his hand up, saluting.

Jaewha scoffed, "I can walk on my own just fine. Watch me."

She tried pulling her hand away from Jinyoung, whose hand wouldn't budge even the slightest bit.

"Yeah right, princess. As much as I want to let you go, I promised your mom I would take care of you."