9}

3 weeks later

"Yah Jaewha, want a ride!" yelled Jinyoung as he and his friends drove in front of Jaehwa's house.

The girl was surprised to see Jinyoung and his friends in front of her house at this time. Usually Jinyoung and her would be riding the bus around 8:30.

Right now it was 8:20.

"Well are you coming?" asked the guy in the front seat.

'Isn't his name like Kang Daniel or was it Euigeon? Well Kang-something,' thought Jaewha.

"Missy we don't have all day!" beeped the driver which was...Samuel?

'Is he even old enough to drive?'

"Okay, okay. I'm coming just calm your horses."

(aye me and Samuel are both year of the 🐎)

Jaewha got into the car and sat by Jinyoung, she whispered to him. "Is Samuel even old enough to drive?"

"Nope, apparently Euigeon can. I think he's teaching him," Jinyoung whispered back.

"Oh."

Samuel looked back and glared at the two. He was about to say something until Euigeon slapped the back of his head and told him to keep his eyes on the road.

"Fine," he mumbled. "Can you two stop flirting in the back or I'll just kick the both of you out of the car?"

That caused him receive another slap on the back of his head. Then the giggling from the 'couple' behind him.