12}

A new chapter to support Stray Kids' debut 😭 I'm so proud of them!

"Yo!" I felt my shoulders being shook, taking me off guard. The person behind me releasing my shoulder from their grip.

"Ah-ish! You scared me!" I held onto my right shoulder.

"I'm sorry, princess."

{I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. YOU SAW THIS SOMEWHERE!}

"..." I widened my eyes for a split 3 seconds before I blankly looked at him.

"What's with that expression?" He as in Chan, tilted his head amused. "Do you not like the nickname?"

"I don't," I said plainly and went back to what I was doing.

Writing lyrics.

I did really well at our last monthly evaluations and I knew CEO-nim would be really upset if I didn't do well this month. He had his hopes up for me, I had to do well for him and myself.

"Ah...I'm sor-"

"It's fine."

"Okay, I give up now." Chan sat down beside me on the floor. "What's up, little one? Did something happen? Did I-" He pointed at himself and pouted, "-do something?"

I sighed. I shouldn't treat him like this. He was a good friend, more importantly, a caring Oppa. "I'm sorry Oppa. You did nothing wrong, I shouldn't be acting like this towards you."

Its just that Jinyoung.

He used to call me that. Princess.

Of course, I couldn't tell him that.

"What is it, baby?"

"Monthly evaluations..."

"Shoot! That's tomorrow right?! I totally forgot!"

Silly Chris.

"WAIT! Did you just call me a baby? I AM NOT-"

"YOU AR- AH!" Before Chan could finish, I tried to pinch him. He dodged it and ran away.

"COME BACK HERE CHRIS!"

"YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH! I WAS GOING TO SAY 'YOU AREN'T!"

"YEAH RIGHT!"