Chapter 1: Mystic Falls

Bella's POV.

I'm in Mystic Falls looking for a house and getting thing that I need for school, because I look like a seventeen years old.

After I got done shopping and getting a house I decided to go to the Grill to get a drink. I walked in and walked to the bar and a kid with blond hair and blue eyes attended.

"What can I get you?" He asked.

"Can I get a vodka on the rocks?" I asked.

"Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" He asked again.

"Well I'm a lot older than I look." I said.

His eyes widened.

"Your a vampire?" He asked in a whisper.

"Part vampire." I corrected him. "What's your name?"

" I'm​ Matt and you are?" Matt asked.

"I'm Bella." I said

Matt stiffened and was looking behind me.

"Klaus."  Was all he said.

"We'll I'm eight times older than he is." I said.

"No. I mean that's he's heading towards here to sit by you." Matt said sounding scared.

"Oh. Just go and get me my vodka on the he rocks and do try to relax your to tense." I said.

Matt went to go and get my drink and brought it back about fifteen second later a guy came and sat by me at the bar.

"Long time no see; What are you doing Klaus. You have to remember that I know you and that I watched you grow up." I said.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you again Bella and yes long time no see." Klaus said.

"How's the family?" I asked while downing my drink with a smirk.

He stiffened slightly at the mention of his family and I raised and eyebrow at him. He looked slightly uncomfortable as I drowned my drink.

"They're alright." He said and I could see the nervousness in his eyes, he's hiding something.

"Are they here with you?" I asked as I watched him closely.

"Of course." He said immediately but there was hesitation in his voice.

"Want to call them and tell them to come tot he Gill I would like to see them again, I has quite literally been decades since we last saw each other."' I said as a small smirk made it's way onto my face, taking another sip of my drink.

"I, uh, uh," He started to say but growled cutting himself. "They won't be able to reach their phones."

"Oh and why is that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I stare him in the eyes.

There was a moments silence, I was waiting for Klaus to say something and he was trying to avoid the question.

Matt was looking at us curiously and slightly astonished at Klaus was actually looking ashamed which made me furrow my brows.

Klaus sighed before turning away from me then looking at me with regretful eyes. I narrowed my eyes.

"They can't because they are in coffin's and I may have misplaced them." He said while scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

My hand stopped the glass from touching my lips, they were frozen like that for a few seconds before I calmly put the glass back on the table.

I narrowed my eyes at him and by the way he flinched I knew that my eyes were cold and held disappointment in them.

"Who has the coffin's?" I asked looking away from him.

He released a sigh.

"Stefan Salvatore has them, he doesn't have his emotions because I compelled him to shut them off." He said looking intently at the bar counter as my head whipped around to look at him. "I've tried looking for then but can't find them."

I growled as I stood up from my stool and placed a twenty on the counter before turning around to head out of the Grill.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked from behind me.

"To go get your family." I said as I started walking away.

"I'm coming," he said as he got up but stoped his movement halted when he saw the look on my face and sat back down. "On second thought I could make due with a few more drinks."

I nodded my head before leaving the Grill.

Third Person POV.

Matt just looked at Klaus shocked, he never seen Klaus back down so easily which got him thinking.

Who is that vampire and why is Klaus afraid of her? Matt thought as Klaus sighed before downing Bella's drink.

Bella made it to the dead witches house and walked right in, no matter how hard the dead witched tried they couldn't use their magic on her. Some tried with hesitation in their actions, they knew who she was and how old she was. Others were hesitant because of all that she's done for their fellow witches. Some hesitated because they knew how persuasive she could be and if she opened her mouth to speak to them out right they would agree with her immediately. Others used their magic without hesitation because they knew that if she helped retrieve the coffin's then they wont be able to destroy all vampires.

Bella continued on her way to the to the basement where the coffin's resided, she could feel witches near by but wasn't afraid because knew that their magic wouldn't work on her. She walked through the dusty house and sighed.

If only the witches didn't hold grudges they could've had somebody residing in tbe house. But they were stubborn which wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

She walked down the creaky old stairs and let out a laugh, this is usually that part in horror movies that bad things happen; she thought.

Walking down the stairs she came face to face with four coffin's, she could tell that the coffin in back was locked. She already knew what was in that one, she glared at the coffin slightly before something blocked her view of the coffin.

"Who are you and how'd you get in here?" The boy asked and she smirked.

"So your Stefan Salvatore." She said and Stefan growled.

"Who are you and why are you here?" He asked nonchalantly.

Bella smirked before taking a step closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"I've come to take back what you stole."