Jungkook skipped around the house early in the morning after checking his tweet. He had the biggest grin on his face that his cheeks could fall off any second.

"It's too early for you to be acting like this." the older brother informed.

"I know, Im sorry it's just my tweet blew up and it still is. I usually get 2 likes and 1 retweet. I had 3 damn followers! now? now i have 10k what?!"

Jungkook suddenly remembered the ticket sale. He rushed to go on the website to find out when and where it'll take place.

"Bro! you got 25 000₩? I need a ticket to see my mans."

[a/n: usd = $21.64]
[cad = $28.09]

"That's a cheap ass ticket but okay. Credit card is in my wallet over there."

"YUH!"

8:58, Jungkook quickly tuned in to wait for the tickets to release. That was it.

9:02 He got his ticket.

"Yes! it's in two days! I see him in tWO DAYS!!"

His phone chimed and it was a notification on twitter from his fave.

j-dope @hobi_twt
That sold out fast! Thank you! I won't disappoint you guys!

j-dope @hobi_twtThat sold out fast! Thank you! I won't disappoint you guys!

9:04 AM • 05 Jul 17
101k retweets 203k likes

[reply] retweet [like] message

Replying to @hobi_twt
Tweet your reply           

justin seagull @nochucomethru
Replying to @hobi_twt
'I get to see you soon!! I'm happy.'

hobiwa @kawaiihob
'Damn tickets were only limited to 100 people. what is this sorcery!'

nochu+dope @ishipithopenochu
Replying to @hobi_twt and @nochucomethru
'Can I see you in person?!! omg! Its so rare to find fanboys.'

justin seagull @nochucomethru
Replying to @ishipithopenochu
'okay! btw your username is lit'

spn and kpop @kdsupernatural
Replying to @nochucomethru
'What's your ireum?'

justin seagull @nochucomethru Replying to @kdsupernatural
'ireumeun Jungkook seukeireun jeonguk, google translate it :D'

[A/N2k18]: im sorry. idk why i wrote that but it made me laugh so im leaving it in.]

-

hobi updater @iupdatehobs
[J-Hope Update] 170705 J-Hope was spotted by a fan. He was roaming around *** area.

 He was roaming around *** area

-

"Why are you taking me out at this time of day?" Jungkook was dragged out by Taehyung.

"You always stay in your house, it's unhealthy." Taehyung stated.

He added "You may be muscular but damn you're so unhealthy."

"Okay, I get it." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. They walked around the peaceful downtown area whilst admiring the numerous skyscraping buildings.

Jungkook had his eyes all over the place just until it landed on a particular someone.

He was skinny and tall. He wore a black mask over his mouth. His hair was messy and his earbuds were intact in his ears.

"Look at that guy. He looks calm and careless of the world."

The stranger was far away walking in front of them, his head placed down so Jungkook couldn't quite grasp his facial features.

"He has a nice figure." Taehyung smiled.

They started to get closer to him one step at a time and Jungkook couldn't stop staring. He was mesmerized at this point.

The male was 4 ft away, still with his head down and Jungkook staring at him. He was a bit shorter than Jungkook but not by much. Once the stranger passed the other two, everything was in slow motion.

The stranger looked up at Jungkook for a brief second and they made the quickest eye contact. It was so quick that slow motion can't replay what just happened.

As the stranger kept walking past him and Taehyung, Jungkook froze, eyes widened.

"This is not real." Jungkook couldn't believe this.

-

im kinda bummed that i didnt make jungkook notice right away. coz like if youre familiar with their posture from photos you can tell right away who's who..

anyway 15 votes + comment what you think of this book so far :D

- btw -

Beyond The Scene

(an2k18) oh yea beyond the scene was announced when this chap came out last yr lol

any thoughts on that?

being a fan since day 1, im clearly used to the bulletproof boys but idk its their choice and theyre maturing and im happy if they're happy.

p.s. the logo should become an emoji

UPDATE AN2K21 LMBAO WAIT I REALLY DO BE MAKING COMMENTS ON MY OWN STORY