"What's so important?"

Taehyung took a sip from his orange juice box.

"Huh? What?" Jungkook takes his eyes off of the table where his phone was placed to look at Taehyung sitting in front of him.

The two sat in front of a bakery.

"For the past two days, you've been checking your phone quite frequently."

Taehyung pointed out but Jungkook was unaware as he was already back to staring at his phone.

"Maybe it didn't save.." The younger mumbled.

"Jungkook!"

"What!? ?"

"Are you waiting for someone to text you? I can text you. Here lemme-"

Jungkook's phone vibrated and he picked it up so fast that the glass table almost broke under his body. He unlocked the screen only to come across spam mail.

"Who the hell invented spam mail!?"

He cursed at his phone which now left Taehyung confused.

"Who are you waiting for, fool?"

"Hoseok. I put my phone number on his phone and I thought he'd already be texting me by now."

"Wait a minute. First of all, he's basically an idol even if he hasn't made his debut. Second of all, dude, his fans will hunt you. Third, he's got better things to worry about."

Jungkook pouted at what Taehyung stated, they all seemed true.

"You're right.."

"Of course I am. Let's go get pizza!"

Taehyung quickly got up but as soon as he turned around from his spot, he bumped into someone, spilling the stranger's tray all over him. Taehyung cursed in his head and started to help the other.

"Im so sorry! Oh my gosh. Let me help you." Taehyung apologized.

"Its fin- no- seriously-"

The stranger couldn't finish a single word as Taehyung would mumble to himself and continue to wipe the other's clothes.

"Jungkook a little help here?"

"Shush ! He texted me! he texte- ! - nope false alarm, it's just Jin. I gotta go home now, see ya."

Taehyung was left alone with the stranger.

"Im sorry I ruined your clothes. I'd be happy to buy you new ones! Oh and also your meal."

The stranger, wearing a baseball cap, crossed his arms.

"Okay. Buy it today. Clothes and meal."

He was very cocky and Taehyung was surprised that his offer was taken so easily.

"Eh? Serious?"

"Why turn down an offer that's too good to be true?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung, by the way."

He stuck out his hand for a handshake.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi. I'm not gonna shake your hand until you buy me food."

"Ah! right! How does pizza sound?!"

-

"Manager, can I please have my phone?"

Hoseok begged with puppy dog eyes which usually can't be resisted, especially by his manager but this wasn't like those days.

"Hoseok, you need to eat a proper meal."