BeyondtheHope @updatebth
[UPDATE] 170707 A fanboy, @nochucomethru, spotted waiting at J-hope's Fanmeet venue.

BeyondtheHope @updatebth[UPDATE] 170707 A fanboy, @nochucomethru, spotted waiting at J-hope's Fanmeet venue

hobichii @hoseoktojhope
Replying to @updatebth
'isn't this too much? stalking a fan now?'

kihyunnie @monstaboys
replying to @hobichii and @updatebth
'he is now well known so it's understandable if people did take photos of him'

vixx vaporub @vixxees
Replying to @hoseoktojhope @
and @monstaboys
'but personal privacy is a right that everyone has. he posted that ONE selca then he blew up coz why? looks?'

hobihop @buttseok
Replying to @hoseoktojhope
'it's a fanmeet. damn. a public event.'

-

"Hi! It's you isn't it? The nochu fanboy!" A girl greeted Jungkook outside the venue.

"Is that what the internet calls me?" Jungkook chuckled while expressing a shy smile.

"Haha! You look great in person! Im actually so happy that guys also support Hoseok."

Jungkook nodded along at what she said.

"Yeah, he's very inspirational."

"You know there are rumors that he'll do a Hi-Touch tonight."

The girl nudged Jungkook a little which made him uneasy but he hid the reaction and responded to what she said instead.

"Tonight?? Really??! I mean I heard there are only 100 people because of the limited amount of tickets so I guess it's a good amount of people for a Hi-Touch."

Finally, the guards decided to open the gates and the fans respectfully bowed to the guards and walking with behaved manner. Even though front row seats were a - first come first served - position, no one really rushed as there were only 100 of them and the stage was pretty close.

The place was dim, with very little or soft lighting. There was a track being played so it wasnt too quiet but the music was too faint to even hear it clearly.

Then the time came, Jungkook looked at the spotlight that shone on the stage but no one stood under it yet. Not until there was a familiar laugh through the mic booming out of the speakers.

"Wow!! Hello everyone!" Hoseok or in this case J-Hope greeted. The fans roared and although 100 people were present, it was loud.

"Alright! It's so great to see you all!! First off, Hello, My name is J-Hope....... I'm your Hope. You're my hope. Im your angel, J-HOOPE."

"HOSEOK I LOVE YOU!" A girl at the back shouted with glee which made Hoseok let out a laugh.

"I love you too!" He gave a heart shaped smile and heart symbols with his hand.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled "When I see your smile, it makes me haPPY!! I LOVE YOU!"

The women burted into laughter along with the tiny amount of guys who were present at the event.