1 FIRST DAY

It all started with the wrong guy. Wasn't meant to happen. Meant to marry his brother, but married him instead. How did you ask? He took the arrange. Brandon Rowland the guy I thought was the love of my life for I was wrong . for I ought to seek the one I never thought would be the love of my life. He won me by his charms but him he shall never get my love. For he has no charms. It goes against my own will to fall in love or have a kid with him. Let that kid be cursed for s/he was never meant to happen just like we shan't be. Have to live up to this for HUNTER ROWLAND is now my husband. Me Alexander Ross is now ALEXANDER ROWLAND . And this Alexander Rowland ain't taking any L's.

(Chapter 1)

Alexander POV :

*After the Marriage *

I walked into my new hell holding interlocking hands with Hunter. Plastering a fake smile on my face .we went to his room and mama Rowland followed. we entered the room and saw a bunk bed and a normal bed. ok, can my day get any worse!

I looked behind me and saw mama Rowland holding the luggage's and placing them ever so carefully and told me that I was sleeping with Hunter in the same bed (my dream can't even lie )!

* in Alexanders head *

is this woman dumb? babes I am not sleeping with a guy who I don't even know on a personal level.

plus the guy I am meant to get married to is sleeping in the same room as us!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!

* End of head convo *

ok, wait what did I just say.

*hunters pov *

did this dumb, bimbo, blonde, Calvin Klein model just say ok! (LMFAO) I was expecting her to fight expecting her to say na bitch that is not happening.

yes, she is pretty, realistically, but she is a model I want a girl who is innocent and doesn't care what people think of her ( so me! tbh).

I married her cos of B made me.

but now she is my wife. how do I seek help from her when I need it the most?

* Alexander pov *

if he wants to help that will never happen. He can jack kiss my ass!  I will hate him forever. mark my words. 
*after dinner *
I was putting the laundry out when I felt a pair of arms go around me. "Brandon stop!" I said laughing
"Why do you think it's is Brandon?"
A voice said which made me immediately turn around.
"Oh, it's you!" I said in a really annoying voice.
Which left a happy looking hunter into a depressed tortoise.
"I'm sorry," I said instantly feeling the guilt in my throat cast.
"No it's ok you were expecting it to be someone you love ❤️", MR Rowland said looking at his feet
 I his response back made me feel upset,"Now listen Hunter you are amazing and beautiful just the way you are you do not need someone like me trying to tell you that every day,"
I said walking really close up to him. I had to look 👀 up to because boi was he tall.
*Brandon POV *
I felt really bad about what happened to like the whole marriage thing but I  didn't really like her. Hunter did ! I didn't want to hurt my big bro like that so on the day of the wedding 👰 we swapped. We look a lot like each other ( nope )