Chapter 16: London Vacation

June 24th:

Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino have packed for their five day vacation in London. They had traveled on the Eurostar all the way to the United Kingdom. After leaving the train, they headed for their hotel. They eventually entered the Apex Temple Court Hotel, where they were staying.

"Wow." Marinette awed as they stepped into the hotel room. "This place is beautiful."

"Alya." Alya's parents called. "Me and your father will be down stairs. Show your friends where their rooms are and you guys can leave if you want to explore the city."

"Thanks mom." Alya waved, putting down a suitcase. "So." Alya said, stepping in front of here friends. "Adrien, you and Nino can do what ever, but that room is mine and Marinette's." Alya pointed to the right room and opened the door.

"What's so great about that room?" Nino asked.

"This is my gift to Marinette for her birthday." Alya smiled. "Our room has a balcony and Marinette loves balconies."

"What! You guys get a balcony!" Adrien shouted. "I love balconies too."

Alya and Marinette immediately shot Adrien and Nino a strong glare.

"Okay, okay." Adrien and Nino agreed, putting his hands up in defeat.

Marinette helped Alya grab her bags as she dragged them into their room. Marinette turned back around towards the guys and shrugged her shoulders.

"I do like balconies."

Adrien and Nino smiled at each other, shaking their heads before entering their own room.

"So what are we gonna do first?" Marinette asked, bouncing on the bed in their room.

"Sleep." Alya answered, hopping into the bed and diving under the covers.

"We're in another country and all you can think about is sleep?"

"Yep." Alya said, closing her eyes.

"But it's only seven thirty."

"Yeah and I couldn't get any sleep on the train. Me and Nino went to see a movie late last night and I had hoped to get some extra sleep on the train. But sadly that didn't happen."

"Fine." Marinette smiled, getting up off the bed. "I'll let you get some sleep."

Alya had no response. She laid there already half asleep.

. . .

Later That Day:

Marinette walked into the room that Nino and Adrien were staying in.

"So what do you want to do now that we're in London?" She asked with a smile, sitting down next to Adrien on the bed.

"Well there are a ton of amazing things to see here. It's hard to just pick a few." Adrien said, sitting up on the bed. "I do know that I want to see Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, and the London Zoo."

"Sounds like we're gonna be crazy tourists." Marinette laughed.

"Yeah, and I know that I definitely want to go to the London Eye."

"Me too." Marinette got excited. "And I'm mostly excited to see Big Ben. Me and Tikki just want to sit at the very top and watch the sun set like we would in Paris on the Eiffel Tower."

"Well Plagg's not excited to be here, so I won't be having any fun with him. He's not happy since I told him he only gets five meals of cheese a day. I won't be in Paris to get cheese whenever he needs it, so I had to pack a suitcase full of it."