Winx club: kids

Characters:

Princess Alexa of Domino: 16 years old. Daughter of Bloom and Sky, looks exactly like Bloom, power: dragon flame.

Princess Katie of Solaria: 16 years old, daughter of Stella and Brandon, looks exactly like Stella, power: sun and moon.

Princess Alice of Andrios: 16 years old. Daughter of Aisha and Roy, looks exactly like Aisha, power: waves.

Andrea of Melody: 16 years old. daughter of Musa and Riven, looks exactly like Musa, power: music

Lynn of Linfea: 16 years old. Daughter of Flora and Helia, looks exactly like Flora, power: nature.

Veronica of Zineth: 16 years old. Daughter of Tecna and Timmy, looks exactly like Tecna, power: technology.

Dominic of Linfea: 17 years old, son of Helia and Flora, looks exactly like Helia but not the hair it's more shorter, weapon: gloves with rope. Has a crush on Alexa.

Prince Eric of Domino: 17 years old, son of Bloom and Sky, looks exactly like Sky, weapon: sword and shield. Has a crush on Lynn.

Oliver of Melody: 17 years old, Son of Musa and Riven, looks exactly like Riven, weapon: sword, has a crush on Veronica.

Winter: 16 years old, daughter of Icy, looks exactly like Icy, bad, power: ice.

Danica: 16 years old, daughter of Darcy, looks exactly like Darcy, bad, power: darkness.

Thunder: 16 years old, daughter of Stormy, looks exactly like Stormy, bad, power:Thunder.

Meet other characters along the way.......