Chapter 1 - breakfast and preparation

"your majesty?" a servant said walking inside the royal bedroom of Domino. "your father wants a word with you.". After the servant said what needs to be said she went out and the Princess woke up.......

"good morning sun! Good morning day!" she teased.

She jumped and got her dress it was color blue with a ribbon at the side and flowers all around it, she bun her hair and put a little crown on her head.

"Alexa, come it's time for breakfast" Daphne said.

"sure!" Alexa quickly said as she went to breakfast.

She went to her chair and saw her brother, Eric and her mom and dad, Bloom and Sky..... She got a bowl of soup, bread, and grapes....

"good morning, princess!" Sky said.

"good morning, dad" Alexa said. "why do you wanna talk to me?"

"there will be a farewell party for Katie in Solaria, and we are invited of course so..... We are going and i want the two of you ready."

"why?"

"because... remember it's almost school year and the two of you of Katie are going to Alfea"

"okay! Sure why not!" Eric said.

After eating breakfast Alexa went to her room and got the perfect dress for the party then she comb her hair.......... After 6 hours she prepared already for the party she wore a blue dress with flowers on top (like Bloom's in season 5) and bun her hair and put a little crown.

"wow! You look beautiful little sister!" Eric said.

"when will you stop calling me your little sister!?"

"when your old enough!"

"i am old enough i'm already 16 you should stop calling me your little sister, it's embarrassing!"

"haahahaha..... You know what let's go in the ship (it's there flying car)"

"okay! I'm excited i will see Katie again!"

Eric and Alexa went in the ship and they waited until they will arrived in Solaria.... After 1 hour they arrived in Solaria just in time for the party......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

That's all for now! Please vote!