Chapter 2- in Solaria

The siblings went inside the castle and saw that there are so many guests and gifts for Katie! "whoa! Cool Party!" Eric exclaimed. "yeah! I know!" Alexa exclaimed. Then a guy approached my brother. "Eric, your here too?" he asked. "of course! Our parents are friends! And we are always invited!" Eric said.

"who's this?" Alexa asked.

"this is my friend, Dominic of Linfea! His sister is your best friend too... Lynn! And our parents our friends too!" Eric said.

"hi nice to meet you, your highness!" Dominic said.

"hi!? And don't call me Princess call me Alexa"

"okay!"

Then a black hair pulled me she was wearing a red dress and boots (like musa's in season 4 during her performance).

"Andrea!" Alexa called and gave her big hug.

"c'mon! The others are waiting!" Andrea said while pulling her.

They went to there table and she saw her best friend the winx club! Princess Alice of Andrios, Andrea of Melody, Veronica of Zenith, Lynn of Linfea and of course her best friend, Princess Katie of Solaria!

"so how are you, guys?" Alexa asked.

"great! Oh! I'll see you in Alfea on monday right?" Lynn asked.

"of course! I am so in! Did you know i bought 750 dresses for this week?" Katie asked.

"yeah! We know that! But i thought it's only 650 for every week?" Andrea asked.

"you know what...... I changed my mind every time!" Katie exclaimed.

"we know that, that's why even in exams you change your mind and change your answers!" Veronica said.

"haha (fake) you know what that's so funny! I think i got a stomach ache for that" Katie exclaimed.

After 16 minute the parents arrived and they are bringing foods then they sat on the other table.

"you know what guys..... It was really a good idea that our parents gave us the permission to get there club hahahahaha!" Katie said.

"yeah! It's like were the other version!" Veronica said.

Then 3 guys approached Katie and talked to her then they sat then a little chatter with Katie.......

"guys, i want you to meet the specialists! First...... Prince Eric of Domino, Dominic of Linfea, and Oliver of Melody!" Katie said.

"wow! She sure knows many people!" Andrea whispered.

"of course, dear! A princess needs many friends!" Katie said.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

That's it! Please vote!