Chapter 3- news

"Bloom! Do you remember when Icy froze you?" Stella asked.

"yea! I don't even know any spells that time!" Bloom said.

"and the time that Professor Wizkiz drop his envelope?" Musa said.

On the other hand the specialists are sitting on the other corner just watching at the girls laughing. "hey, Brandon! How's the life of being the king of Solaria?" Riven teased. "many duties and...... Hard!?" Brandon said. "now you know how i used to be!" Sky said. "many duties and responsibilities!".

Then the pixies came in! "oh! Hi pixies!" Roy said. "what's the good news about the trix?" Timmy asked. "no improvement!" Amore said. "actually.... There daughters will go to school in Cloud Tower!" Chatta said. "......and there the most popular in there school.... Witches want to have there signatures!" Locket said. "where the winx?" Tune asked. "on the other table!" Helia said. Then the Pixies flew towards the other table.

"Bloom!" Locket called.

"Locket!" Bloom called.

Then they hugged there bonded pixies, "Amore, how's the trix doing?" Stella asked. "well.... Let me see..... There wasn't any good news after all because Icy is still breaking the lock of the gate but good news she can't because it was protected with powerful spells" Chatta said. "that's good news..... How about there daughters?" Bloom asked.

"well....... They are going to go to school in Cloud Tower and they are not so well either! They are visiting the trix every week actually and they are very popular in Cloud Tower......." Digit said.

"oh no! I'm just a little worried about the kids...." Bloom said.

"don't worry Bloom there not kids anymore there teenagers and they can handle by themselves i'm sure of it" Stella said.

"but what if they don't?" Musa asked.

"they will....." Flora said.

"it will be too easy too defeat them after all....... There just kids right?" Tecna asked.

"we can't do that Tecna! They did not even do such a thing yet! Flora said.

"......... And don't underestimate them...... They are very powerful you know! Aisha said.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Please Vote!