.01 All Time Low

*Knock 

*Knock

"..."

"Zephyr, open the door."

"..."

"Zephyr, please open the door." 

That's my foster parent Paul. He's just like all the others, takes on the role of fostering just to get a good reputation. When behind closed doors he's never home and rather drink and watch football all day. Could care less about kids, especially teenagers.

"Zephyr, open the damn door, I don't want to break it down or I'd have to replace it."  I just laid on my bed with my headphones blaring through my ears.

"Just ignore him Z." I whispered to myself. I turned my head towards the door seeing Paul picked the lock.

"Take those things off ." He sighed. 

I didn't.

"Zephyr!" 

I still didn't.

Paul walked over and just sat on the foot of my bed and a woman in black walked in my room. I wasn't expecting this. Who's she? Just another case worker for orphans like me.

"Zephyr, we need to talk about something." She said walking over, pulling a chair over and sat.

"What?" I asked annoyed, my music still playing.

"I thought I said take those things off." Paul said irritated, pulling them off my ears and setting them on my dresser.

"Let me guess? New family transfer?" I asked.

"Sort of." The woman said. I rose an eyebrow confused.

"Zephyr, have you ever heard of the name Hitachiin?" 

"Yeah, she's the fashion lady." That's all I really knew about them. I walked by her stores at the local outlet malls a lot. I honestly admired her work, but could never afford it.

"Do you know anything else about her?" I shook my head.

"Why are we talking about clothes?" 

"It's not so much about clothes, its-"

"She's your mom." Paul interrupted.

"Huh?" I asked confused, sitting up on my bed criss crossed.

"What's he talking about?" I asked the case worker.

"Yuzuha has come into contact with us and wants to have you back home." I was astonished.

"We ran blood tests and everything you could think of. She's your real mom." They both looked at me, waiting for a reaction.

"Are you okay Z?" Paul asked, having a literal concerned reaction on his face.

"I..don't want to go." I managed to say.

"Zep-"

"But I want to at the same time." I pushed my green hair out of my face.

"What are you feeling Zephyr, you can talk to us if you want." She spoke.

"I need a minute." I got up, picking my iguana that laid on the floor and locked myself in the bathroom, trying to pull it together, but couldn't.

"What do I do Jasper?" I asked my lizard, holding him close to my chest.

Well I hope you guys like the first chapter! There will be more to come!

I'd like to give thanks and recognition to the following users that made me laugh and gave me more inspiration to write and to continue writing. Thank you guys so much!

Neko_Savior

Ironically_Angelic

ObnoxiousPony

MagesticTeenageFairy

MegMeg935

Music-Master

Princessmajestic2