.04 Do Re Mi

"Mom! I need your help!" The youngest Hitachiin shouted from her mom's office. Ageha tried to grab a book from the top shelf but just as she reached the top shelf the book case started to tip and slowly fall down.

"Ageha!" Hikaru shouted from walking by and noticed. He ran over and stopped the shelf from falling while Kaoru pulled her down.

"Thanks." She said a little shaky.

"What were you doing?" Kaoru asked, helping his brother pick up the fallen books that were scattered on the floor.

"I needed a book for class." She answered.

"What kind of book? And why didn't you ask for help?" Kaoru asked.

"Fashion; and everyone was busy so I tried to do it myself, but that didn't work out so well." The five year old stated.

"Okay, well then ask the staff next time. Just be careful." Hikaru said while handing her the book and picked up the last book that was on the floor.

"Thanks guys!" She smiled and ran out.

"She's a handful sometimes." Kaoru laughed.

"Oh yeah. Well here's the last one." Hikaru said lifting the book up and placed it on the shelf when a small photo slipped from the pages and gently fell down.

"I got it." Kaoru said picking it up face down, then inspecting the photo when his eyes went wide.

"Everything okay Kaoru?" Hikaru asked looking at his brother's confused expression.

"It's a photo of the family when we were little." He answered. 

"Let me see." Hikaru said while coming over and looked at the image his twin held.

It was a family photo in the garden. The twins about two maybe three standing in front of their parents who smiled. There father's hands resting on their shoulders and their mother holding a baby in a pink blanket. An infant that looked only days old  with a head full of hair.

"Whose that?" Hikaru asked confused.

"I don't know, maybe a cousin?" Kaoru asked.

"Not likely." Hikaru replied, then they both shared the same thought.

"A sister?" They exchanged the same shocked look.

"Hi boys, did Ageha find the book she was looking for?" Yuzuha asked, walking into her office.

"Uhh, yeah! She did, a little messy in the process but we cleaned it up." Kaoru answered, hiding the photo in his back pocket.

"Thanks boys, well I have to get to work for another project, I'll see you both at dinner."

"We're actually going out with friends tonight." Hikaru said.

"Oh! Well then have fun and be safe." Their mom smiled and waved them out.

*~*~*

"When can you find out?... Tonight?... Thanks Kyoya, we'll see you later then... Okay bye." Kaoru said before hanging up the phone while sitting on the bed.

"Kyoya is going to do some research and will let us know by the time we get to Haruhi's" Kaoru announced.

"Okay." Hikaru replied, sitting on the floor against the bed.

"Do you think we're just jumping to conclusions? I mean, why would mom and dad have another baby before Ageha?" Hikaru asked out loud.

"That's why we're asking Kyoya. So we know for sure." Kaoru said back.