.03 Stronger Than Ever

Someone will come. Someone has to. I didn't just fly 6000 miles across the country to be stood up.

I thought to myself. It's been over forty minutes and no one has come to get me, there's no sign or any indication that I am wanted. So I've been sitting inside next to the exit at baggage claim. Sitting and waiting.

I picked up my phone and dialed my caseworkers number, hoping that she could get ahold of anyone to come grab me. Because right now I feel like an immigrant at the DMV, and it's not fun.

"We're sorry, the number you have reached is not available in your present area." Great, I forgot I'm in a different country, it costs money to make outside calls and I don't have a card to charge on.

"Well guys, I guess we're stuck here until someone comes, if someone comes." I sighed sitting back down with my bags and pets.

"I guess I might as well make a few bucks and pass the time." I took out my guitar and glided my pick down along the strings. Soon enough the notes and the song started to come together and I just played, and sang.

People who passed by would drop change into an empty cup that wasn't even mine but I just rolled with it. When I stopped playing I looked in the cup and it wasn't even half full.

Jerks

"Your very talented." I looked up and saw a formal driver man.

"Thanks, just passing time." I responded while packing away my things.

"Are you waiting for ride?"

"Yeah, but I'm starting to think that they aren't showing." I sighed.

"What about you? Waiting on someone?" The chauffer rolled his eyes up and looked back around.

"Hai, for a while now. The Mistress requested me to pick up her child." He gained my attention.

"Female?"

"Yes."

"Teenager?"

"Yes."

"Your Mistress wouldn't happen to be Hitatting would it?"

"Its Hitachiin and yes? You know miss Z?" He asked looking at me.

"That's me." I smiled gently, standing up and shook his hand.

"Its an honor mistress." He said with a bow. Okay then..

"Alright, sooo, where to?"

"This way mistress." He said grabbing my bag.

"Stop!" I shouted and froze. Him looking at me confused.

"S-sorry. Back in the states when someone grabs your bag it means your not gonna see it again." I explained.

"Please, I can do it. I'm more comfortable that way." With that he listened and guided me to the car.

"Alright mistress, its going to be a bit of a drive. Enjoy yourself." He stated while starting the car.

"I can only try." I sighed. Plugging in my headphones and drifted asleep.