regular

regular chapter ayyyeeee💓
Kamryn's POV
Recap--
i was walking with Madison into Hayes house when i heard Jordan (his ex) and him talking. i walked in to see Jordan kissing hayes with his arms wrapped around her. i gasped loudly causing them to pull apart. hayes looked guilty while jordan had a smug look on her face. i scream and charge at her grabbing her by the neck and throwing her on the ground.
"you little faka stand up and fight! you like start this shit then be able to fucking take it!" i yell as i pounce on her and she screams in pain.
"what you like talk big but you can't back it up? huh?" i yell punching her as madison pries me off her.
"kamryn calm down" hayes says rubbing my arm.
"don't fucking touch me you douche! you fucking cheated on me! you were my best fucking friend and my first crush and you cheated! fuck you" i yell as madison pulls me away leaving hayes with a crying and fucked up looking jordan. Madison and i get to her car and drive off to the apartment.
"Kam kam i'm so sorry" she says rubbing my arm and i let a cry out.
"it's whatever. relationships are stupid anyway" i say trying to hide my sadness. we pull into the parking and i make my way inside behind madison. we get to the apartment and i walk into my room and change into knee high socks and a oversized sweater. reality hit me hard in that my boyfriend cheated on me. i start crying, hard. and shaking as i grab my phone and call Nate.
"N-Nate please come over" i sob through the phone.
"Kam what's wrong. did someone get hurt?" he asked worried.
"h-hayes cheated on me" i sob more.
"that fucker" he growls "i'll be right over Kam kam don't worry" he says then hangs up and i curl into a ball crying my eyes out.
hayes POV
kamryn and madison just left and i help jordan up off the floor.
"i think you should leave" i say looking at her
"what?" she asks
"leave. you ruined my relationship"
"but you know you want me" she says rubbing up against me.
"look at you, you fucked up my relationship and got your ass beat and you're still trying to fuck around? i don't like you! get it through your head!" i yell at her. she starts crying and leaves and i sigh and text kamryn

to My 🌎💞🔐
baby please let me explain

from My 🌎💞🔐
explain what? you ripped my heart out. you cheated on me. why? was i not good enough?

to My 🌎💞🔐
baby no. i love you so so much you don't even know. jordan just came and i thought it was you and i wasn't paying attention. i was in the kitchen getting water and i wrapped my arms around her and she kissed me. i promise i thought she was you. baby you know i'd never do anything to hurt you.

from My 🌎💞🔐
how could i trust you? i feel so betrayed. i feel like i got stabbed by my best friend and my heart got ripped out by my boyfriend

to My 🌎💞🔐
exactly!! i'm your best friend you should trust me and know that i would never do anything like that to you baby please!

from My 🌎💞🔐
i'll text you later. maybe.

i sigh and drop my phone, sitting on the ground letting tears slip out

Kamryn's POV
after texting hayes i sigh and look up and see Nate and i whimper. Nate comes and hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.
"he texted me. i just wanted to see what you think" i way showing him the texts.
after he reads through it he looks up at me.
"kam you should believe him. i know him and trust him with you. he'd never do something like that to you. even when you guys were friends he wouldn't want to hang out with another girl just them two like you guys do because he didn't want you to feel like he betrayed you. trust him ok?" he says rubbing my back. i nod
"ok i'll talk to him" i say curling up into a ball cuddling into him.