regular

(A/N: i'm gonna try update more and maybe just make more regular chapters. let me know what you guys think)

Ben's POV-
we're now sitting in the waiting room. it's been about 2 hours and Jackson is a wreck. he tried to keep his tears from falling but once he saw my mom and dad he just started crying. Kayes looks a lot like my mom and i think seeing my mom broke him the most. he talked to me about marrying Kayes one day and about how he wants kids with her and everything. it's so sweet. Alissa came an hour ago, her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes were bloodshot when she got hear because i called her and told her to come because of what happened. Alissa was basically Kayes' sister. they were like 2 peas in a pod and i never saw her so sad. she fell asleep and her head is in my lap. i stroke her hair gently and look around the room, everyone is here. our parents and our uncles and aunties came. Uncle Jack and Uncle Jack Johnson, Uncle Nate (Skate), Uncle Sammy, Uncle Shawn, Uncle Nash, Uncle Cameron, literally all of them. we don't have many aunties and a few others that i haven't seen yet except for Alissa's mom Maya. she married Uncle Shawn and she's sitting in his lap playing with his fingers anxiously. my mom cried until she finally fell asleep leaning against my dad, he still has a couple tears coming down his cheeks and Jackson. i don't even know where he is. he's been crying uncontrollably and i think he went to the bathroom a while ago. i sigh and shut my eyes, hoping to get a little rest.

-1 hour later-
i wake up and see everyone's awake and Jackson is back, he's still a bit of a mess and he said he was in the bathroom. he's sitting next to me and he was telling me about how he should've been there and done something. he's blaming himself for this. he said he should've noticed and done something to avoid being here but he didn't. he is still crying and the doctor finally comes. we all stand and Alissa squeezes my hand as he speaks
"well she's up. she's a little better now. she's been fed and we gave her some water. at most 2 at a time when people visit her. she's still a little out of it and she's in and out of sleep still" he says and pulls my parents aside to talk to them. Jackson looks around and everyone nods and let's him go see her first. he picks up a big bouquet of flowers and balloons and a teddy bear and runs into her room.

Jackson's POV-
i run into her room and there she was, my girlfriend. i smile and see that she's awake. i walk over to her and kiss her forehead.
"hey princess. how're you feeling?"
"i'm ok. my head hurts a little but i'm fine" she says quietly and i frown
"what happened? why did you faint?" i ask as i sit in a chair near her bed. i grab her hand and stroke it lightly as i wait for her to answer
"i haven't really been eating. it wasn't on purpose i just haven't had time to really eat since i've been so stressed with school lately and i guess i lost track of when to eat and stuff. i'm sorry i scared you" she says sadly and i kiss her hand
"i thought i lost you. my girlfriend. my princess. my baby. i thought i was watching you die in my arms, i'm just happy you're ok" i say smiling and i kiss her lips lightly "everyone's here to see you by the way. but rest up. i want you back in my arms as soon as possible"
she nods and then her eyes shut as she falls asleep again.

-skip to the next week-
Kayes got out of the hospital the day after she went in. i'm making sure she's ok and that she's eating and everything. i'm super relieved school is over and we graduated yesterday. i had a little surprise for her and so i'm waiting for her to wake up to tell her.

Kayes' POV-
i wake up in Jackson's bed, i'm wearing one of his shirts and pajama shorts. i sit up and rub my eyes tiredly. i see him smiling at me and i look at him confused.
"good morning princess. we're gonna stop by your place so you can get ready and then we're heading to the airport because i'm taking you to Hawaii" he announces and i smile widely
"oh my gosh are you serious?" i ask and hug him tightly "i love you so much. you're the best. but don't i need to pack?"
"nope. Alissa did it for you so you're good"
i nod and get up, stretching a little. i turn and see him staring at me in awe
"are you ok?" i giggle and he nods
"i'm just wondering how i got so lucky to be with you" he says kissing my cheek "let's go then?" he asks
i nod and he grabs my hand making our way outside. we get to my house and he sits on my bed as he waits for me to get ready. i come out and see him taking pictures on my phone.
i laugh and walk over to him "what're you doing?" i ask
"i'm taking pictures because i'm so hot"
i roll my eyes and kiss his cheek
"you're such a dork"
"yeah but i'm tired dork babygirl" he smiles and i blush.
he pulls me onto his lap and smiles "take a picture with me" he whines and i shake my head "you're such a baby" i laugh and take the picture. "you're a babe" he says and let's me go. i roll my eyes and get up
after i get dressed he pulls me to the car and puts my luggage in the trunk. we say bye to everyone and then he drives to the airport. i go on mugs phone since mine was charging and i see he changed his wallpaper

i smile and blush "when'd you take this picture?" i ask when he parks "when we went on the road trip with Ben and Alissa and you fell asleep" he smiles and stares at the picture "you're such a cute little baby" he says and i blush even more

"when we went on the road trip with Ben and Alissa and you fell asleep" he smiles and stares at the picture "you're such a cute little baby" he says and i blush even more.

-skip the airplane ride and everything-
we made it to our hotel and i'm sitting on the balcony looking at the view in awe. "i love it here" i say and look back at Jackson as he smiles at me "i'm glad you like it. it's almost as beautiful as you baby"