regular

Kamryn's POV
i had to do it. i had to break up with him. i regret it so much but Ben made me. now whenever Jackson comes over my heart breaks because i can't tell he's sad. i'm in my room crying so much because i miss him so much. Jackson is correctly over and i'm hiding out in my room to avoid him. my parents think that we just broke up since we wanted to be friends. that was a lie Ben told us. Ben broke us up. it's all Ben's fault but it's also my fault for letting him do that to our relationship. my wallpaper is still a picture of him and another of him and i when we were happy together. i was serious when i said i wanted to run away with him. not like it's actually happen. i refused to change his contact or anything but i know he's probably changed mine. i made him so sad and i drove him to the breaking point. i'm laying in bed with one of his shirts on and spandex. i'm on my laptop watching Netflix and i'm watching movies like the notebook and titanic wishing i could just be with Jackson. he's on my mind 24/7 and i drives me crazy. i bite my lip as i take in the scent of his shirt, which smells like him. he gave me a bottle of the body spray he uses so i can always remember what he smells like. i've tried texting him numerous times to try to explain but he's never answered so i got the hint that he doesn't wanna talk to me.